Profile for Piggy lover > Reviews

Content by Piggy lover

Piggy lover "Lesley" (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Homescapes - Ultrasoft Super Microfibre - 4.5 Tog - Single Size - The Best Synthetic Duvets designed for And Used By The Best 5 and 7 Star Hotels From Around The World - Anti Allergy - Anti Dustmite - Box Baffel Construction - Washable at Home
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedding, Duvet, 29 July 2013
Great price for a really good quality duvet, it seems to be twice as thick as my old 4.5 tog duvet . Very well packed in a zipped plastic cube shaped bag. then in another bag for delivery. prompt response by sellers. Not had chance to use it yet as weather been too hot. Looking forward to using it.

Affinity Reversible Chocolate & Latte Single Bed Duvet Cover Set
Affinity Reversible Chocolate & Latte Single Bed Duvet Cover Set
Offered by Textiles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars bedding, 29 July 2013
Delivery was prompt, well packaged in a box with packing paper? Not that it needed it. Its just the right colour for my bedroom, nice feel to the material too, I don't care for heavy bedding, this isn't. I tend to over heat due to medication I take for life long disability.Boy do I heat up! This feels lovely to the body.Great price too. You can rest assured I'm a happy customer.

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 27 July 2013
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
I love word games anyway, I am not very good at them though. so its good to be able to chose the level of the robot that plays against me. Been waiting for Scrabble to buy for my kindle, now I have it.

Tab for Gmail
Tab for Gmail

5.0 out of 5 stars emails, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Tab for Gmail (App)
love this app, lets me import all my mail together and orginise it too. Would recommend it too others definitly.

Good Ideas Tri Wheel Shopping Trolley (510) Lightweight, effortless shopping trolley. Avoid new 5p charges for carrier bags.
Offered by China Street

5.0 out of 5 stars trolley, 21 July 2013
My mum wanted another new trolley for shopping, she has got through 2 in the last 6 months! so this one looked the business, she loves it and so far so good. It's sturdy, trendy and roomy, handles kerbs with ease, has a few good sized pockets too. It's great.

Natural Abaca Rattan Ball Pendant Shade 9" Hot Pink
Natural Abaca Rattan Ball Pendant Shade 9" Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars shade, 21 July 2013
cheap and cheerful shade. does its job . Most people comment on it as they walk through my house. Value for money.

Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridges for Lexmark 100XL Series - TWO BLACKS
Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridges for Lexmark 100XL Series - TWO BLACKS
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars ink, 21 July 2013
It does its job, prints with ink on paper. I don't print photos so this is fine. Good value for money.

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Bbc, 28 May 2013
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
Does what it says on the box. It enables me access to the bBC player. It is one of those apps you just need.

BoXiKoN Pro (Ad-Free)
BoXiKoN Pro (Ad-Free)

5.0 out of 5 stars Box icon, 28 April 2013
This review is from: BoXiKoN Pro (Ad-Free) (App)
So addictive cant leave it once I start..
I did have the free version, but got rid of ads by purchasing this version. No such thing as a quick game !

Kitchen Sink Strainer Waste Plug (McAlpine bwstss-top) chrome
Kitchen Sink Strainer Waste Plug (McAlpine bwstss-top) chrome
Offered by Trade In Post Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Drainer plug,, 26 April 2013
No sooner ordered and it was here, we'll packaged, it didn't fit my plug hole though, my fault not sellers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9