Profile for Piggy lover > Reviews

Content by Piggy lover

Piggy lover "Lesley" (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Purple Dial Analogue Display and White PU Strap AKLS-0200L
Offered by Blue-Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna watches., 10 July 2014
I love these watches, They suit me down to the ground, really laid back, look fresh and funky too. I have had several of the watches from Kahuna's ranges over the years and they still work perfectly. They don't cost a lot either so you can't go wrong .

Move it! Free
Move it! Free

5.0 out of 5 stars move it., 20 April 2014
This review is from: Move it! Free (App)
thought id get another game to add to my list on my kindle . so addictive i pick it up to have a couple of games and before i know were i am, a couple of hours have passed ......no housework done again...

5.0 out of 5 stars trainers, 20 April 2014
they were for my husband, they were good value for the price. he wanted to have velcro fastening. so that narrowed down the choice. they fit him like a glove, he hasn't moaned or commented on them once, so that means he is very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless., 15 April 2014
I was sick of laying down resting my bad back and hearing hubby opening and shutting the kitchen cupboards ,with a bang , on closing them! These wonderful inventions have saved our marriage.

Unroll Me
Unroll Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball game., 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Unroll Me (App)
Looked fun, is fun. Could do with a little more time before ball starts to roll though. Even though it is against the clock.

AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlas., 14 Mar. 2014
The person who purchased this through me was highly delighted with it. No sooner ordered it, and it was here. Well packed in a box.

Embroidered Flower Bath Towel - Dark Beige - 70x140 cm
Embroidered Flower Bath Towel - Dark Beige - 70x140 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars towels, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought these towels for a Christmas gift for my mother, I was very pleased with the quality, they looked more expensive than the price I paid. Lovely generous size too. The embroidery on them just set them off. Will buy more if needed without a second thought.

Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars scales, 6 Dec. 2013
I loved the look of these and the price too. I've never been disappointed with salter items. They look smart, nice weight, sturdy, and easy to wipe over. Very pleased indeed. Only one fault..... they tell the truth unfortunately ,

5.0 out of 5 stars leg warmers, 6 Dec. 2013
love these, cheap ,lovely quality knit, great range of colors too. my daughter has pinched a pair already off me. thats daughters for you.

10 Packs of High Density Magic Sponge Eraser Extra Power Cleaning Sponge For Chemical Free Stain and Mark Removal by TrisunUK
Offered by Trisun UK

5.0 out of 5 stars magic cleaners, 6 Dec. 2013
I have always used the cheaper versions of this product, I don't know what I would do without them. They do seem tougher than the cheaper ones and they do last longer and don't break up the same.So yes, they are ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9