Profile for Piggy lover > Reviews

Content by Piggy lover

Piggy lover "Lesley" (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
AlphaBetty Saga
AlphaBetty Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked game, 13 July 2015
This review is from: AlphaBetty Saga (App)
So addictive. Could play all day. Love. It

Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Premium Crystal Clear - Industry-High 9H Hardness (iPhone 6)
Offered by Digicorp

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone screen protector, 30 Jun. 2015
What great quality, lovely, tough item, very easy for even me to apply, it does not get in the way of anything I do on my iPhone, I also invested in a good cover for my phone too, one that just covers the bottom and sides, there is still room for screen protector., so I am ready for anything that happens, as knowing me it will !! Great service from seller A+++.

JezzBall
JezzBall

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus ball, 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: JezzBall (App)
Very addictive game, I can't leave it alone.

iPhone 6 Case - Omaker [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper [Comprehensive Protection] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Soft Slim Clear TPU Case with Unique Grainy Shock Absorption Design - ECO-Friendly Material and Packaging
Offered by DoReMi Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone cover., 1 Jun. 2015
Lovely product, fits mobile very well, nicely finished off around the buttons, corners are nice and strong, extra thick. I feel I can handle the mobile safer, as it gives it a better grip. Yes, I am 100% happier. Excellent service from seller, arrived well packed.

Patterson Medical Ashby Easyfit Raised Toilet Seat - 10 cm/4-inch
Patterson Medical Ashby Easyfit Raised Toilet Seat - 10 cm/4-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars far better than my old one, 23 Feb. 2015
Soon had this delivered. Lovely quality, far better than my old one.

Puzzler World
Puzzler World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Puzzler World (App)
It's just like having the actual magazine. Lovely graphics. Very clear and sharp. I love it.

3 X New Lynx Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll On Apollo 50Ml 48H Thermo Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
I love this scent, so its what my husband gets, really simple , lol.

Butterfly Boutique Fine China Cup & Saucer - NAN
Butterfly Boutique Fine China Cup & Saucer - NAN

5.0 out of 5 stars tea cup., 2 Dec. 2014
xmas gift, very delicate looking but feels lovely.

Dawdyfu Vintage Carved Leather Belts for Jeans Metal Buckle Womens Belts (black)
Offered by Dawdyfu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 2 Dec. 2014
lovely, very ery peased with it, looks really smart.

ProDec Mini Scraper Tool Window Scraper Paint Remover Glass Scraper
ProDec Mini Scraper Tool Window Scraper Paint Remover Glass Scraper
Offered by White Hinge Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, 11 Nov. 2014
Waste of time and money, looks good, feels nice in the hand but, first time I scrapped with it, "SNAP".... blade snapped off no good....straight into the bin. You get what you pay for !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9