Profile for Mad Ferret Lady > Reviews

Air Purifier and Ioniser Plug In - Maxim
Air Purifier and Ioniser Plug In - Maxim
Offered by buyabargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not whisper silent!, 22 Sep 2014
On supposedly silent mode this made a high pitched whining noise, like an angry wasp stuck in a bottle! On turbo it made the same noise but with a fan. It was so loud I could hear it downstairs! As for it's actual air purification qualities as far as I could tell it made no more difference than a normal fan would have and in actual fact gave me a headache!

Marshall Pet Products Pop-N-Play Ball Pit, Fun and interactive toy for one or many ferrets

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 12 Sep 2014
This is ok but smaller than I expected. I bought extra balls after reading other reviews which I'm glad I did as the amount supplied us quite pathetic! The balls are easy to squish but that's not a problem as my ferret still loves playing with them, but I reckon it would have been better and cheaper to by a small child's ball pen instead as it's quite unstable so my ferret keeps knocking it over, sending balls everywhere!

6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
Offered by buyabargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 151, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: 6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
These 6 packs are NOT 151 despite it saying so on the description. I could tell as soon as I opened the parcel, as the picture is different on the box to ones I have had before and as shown on amazon, once opened I could see that they looked different, cheaper made. Previously I have bought 151 wardrobe dehumidifiers thru amazon, but individually. I thought this would be a saving buying in a multipack, but I suspect that they are a cheaper, inferior product. I have not tried them but I am very unhappy at being "conned" into thinking I was buying the 151 brand that I trust.

2 x NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK
2 x NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Aug 2014
Good stuff, doesn't quite seem extra thick though, but it's done the job I needed it to, lining the shelves etc on the boat to stop things moving around.

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap & Free eBook - Accurate Step Counter, Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Progress Monitor, 7 Day Memory, Exercise Time - White - with Tri-Axis Stepometer Technology | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by CSX - Competitive Sport Xtreme Direct | Aspire Desire

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 8 Aug 2014
Never had a pedometer before so I don't have anything to compare it to, but this seems great. It's easy to use, the display is clear, the set up instructions were easy to follow. It's nice and small so fits easily in my pocket when I am walking the dog and best of all it's accurate. Very pleased.

CORN - FLANDERS - RED FIELD POPPY - 2 GM ~ 14,000 SEEDS - PAPAVER RHOEAS
CORN - FLANDERS - RED FIELD POPPY - 2 GM ~ 14,000 SEEDS - PAPAVER RHOEAS
Offered by Juxi Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Not red, 29 July 2014
I planted these for remembrance of WW1 and although some of them have germinated, they are mostly pink and white, not the lovely red they should be and those that are red are so tiny. Very disappointed.

Bayer Garden Slug & Snail Killer 1kg
Bayer Garden Slug & Snail Killer 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye horrid slugs, 29 July 2014
Great stuff. The pellets are quite small but still noticeable so I hide them under the leaves etc. But they work!

My First Baby Annabell Baby Moves
My First Baby Annabell Baby Moves
Offered by Toys Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 29 July 2014
Bought 2 of these for my nieces and they absolutely adore them! Very sweet little dolls, easy to play with and carry and cute little outfit.

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
by Lauren Child

1.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 29 July 2014
This book is kind of creepy. It looks like dead stuffed animals put in ridiculous poses. It reminded me of that film where the guy makes scenes with dead stuffed mice! I couldn't look at it without feeling weirded out so there was no way I was going to give it to a child, I sent it back!

Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Egg Laying Rubber Chicken
Offered by CKONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed responses, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Egg Laying Rubber Chicken (Toy)
This is kind of gross but also good fun. I bought 3 for my nieces to go in their easter baskets, 1 niece loved it and it kept her amused for ages, 1 found it fun but soon got bored, the 3rd niece hated it but her step brother loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5