Profile for A. Detchon > Reviews

Content by A. Detchon

A. Detchon (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chosen for Power (Women of Power Book 1)
Chosen for Power (Women of Power Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 16 Dec. 2014
Took a bit to get into the story, but now want to read the rest of the series. How intreguing. Great read.

hippsy ORIGINALS waist, belly, kidney, lower-back warmer INDIGO (X-Large)
hippsy ORIGINALS waist, belly, kidney, lower-back warmer INDIGO (X-Large)
Offered by hippsyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
Brilliant for keeping your kidneys and waist warmer. I love them. Fabulous.

Gateway Oracle Cards
Gateway Oracle Cards
by Denise Linn
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Gateway Oracle Cards - positive and uplifting, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Gateway Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love the design of these cards and the thoughts that they offer. A really beautiful and accurate set of cards. I'd recommend to anyone who is after a set that is positive and beautifully illustrated. My new favourite cards.

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 1- 6: Snow White Blood Red, Ashes to Ashes & Cinder to Cinder, Beauty Never Dies, Ladle Rat Rotten Hut, Mary Mary Quite ... Apples (A Grimm Diaries Prequel Boxset)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting take on the Grimm tales, 18 Mar. 2013
I liked these books, although there is a lot of intricate working with them. The stories are quite detailed and there is a lot of back story waiting to be told. I look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series.

Muc-Off 8-in1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit
Muc-Off 8-in1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit with everything I needed, 18 Mar. 2013
This is a fantastic kit that comes in a box, so easy to store. The muc-off stuff does what it says and my bike is lovely and clean - well, after I have used the stuff rather than before!! I've used these before and have one of my own, this one I bought recently was for my father who has just started regular cycling and was finding that his bike was muddy in the weather. This will help him keep it lovely and clean.

The Grimm Curse (The Girl In The Red Hoodie) (The Grimm Curse Series Book 2)
The Grimm Curse (The Girl In The Red Hoodie) (The Grimm Curse Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, interesting take and update of the old fairy tales, 18 Mar. 2013
I loved this book, and am looking for the others in the series. It is really well written, easy to read and a truly fabulous story. The old fairy tales brought forward into this era, with the subculture and possible motivations for some awful things, being due to this fairy tale situation. The ending, well, I didn't expect it, and I still love it! Great book, read it and I suspect others by this author will be as well written and enjoyable. The characters were well rounded and well written. I can see how they will be able to develop and grow through time. Fantastic, did I tell you to buy/read it yet??

How Laughter Can Change Your Life
How Laughter Can Change Your Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, although seemed more like a study in Laughter, 18 Mar. 2013
I have recently got into Laughter Yoga and been trained as a leader, so when I saw this book I was excited to read it as an addition to my learning. It does mention some of the people in the Laughter movement, but not the people I was expecting! It reads like a study or project that was done as an assignment for college. Its a shame he didn't speak to some of the main people in Laughter Yoga as it would have really enhanced his book. It is a good overview though, of Laughter and how it can alter your life. Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho !!!

Nom de Plume Stealth Wealth: How To Get Rich Online Anonymously!
Nom de Plume Stealth Wealth: How To Get Rich Online Anonymously!

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read with some good ideas, but I didn't understand the relevance of the title, 18 Mar. 2013
The book in itself was an easy read and quite fun and interesting. However, it wasn't lots about getting rich anonymously, more about getting rich online where your name wouldn't be seen. It passed the time for me during a long journey and although didn't change my world I would recommend it if you are looking for ideas on how to make money online. Good luck if you are as it actually sounded like quite a bit of effort was required.

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones with In-Line Microphone - Green/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, very comfortable, no volume control, 18 Mar. 2013
I bought these as I had a pair very similar that I loved and would still be using had the cat not chewed them to bits one day. The sound is great and you get a wide range of sounds and good bass. It is good for music from dance to relaxation. They are very good looking as well, and I do love them. However, there is no volume control on the wire, and I was expecting that from another review I saw. This would not be a problem if I did not have one of the oldest ipods whose dial is not working very well. I love them though, and didnt want to send them back so I have given them to my partner who has a much newer ipod!They come with a little bag to keep them safe from cats and also have a replacement buds that are slightly different size, these are easy to change depending on your ear hole size! I'm off now to find the ones with the volume control as I love skull candy headphones so much.

Social Prospecting For Twitter
Social Prospecting For Twitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Showed a scared of twitter person the potential, 13 Jan. 2013
I met Veronica at a day workshop and just talking to her was like listening to a really helpful encyclopedia. She took what was confusing and could be a bit of a mine field, and broke it down into easy to understand conversation. I got the kindle book, thinking about reading it, but I was convinced that Twitter was a scary social media location that was beyond my understanding and ability and that I wouldnt be able to make it work. Veronica's book changed all that. She describes in an easy to read way, the benefits and potential of Twitter, how to think about it so it isn't scary, and how to go about 'doing twitter' I have just signed up and am feeling happy and positive and looking forward to connecting and engaging with relevant twitter users for my growth, development and business. I really recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand Twitter and how to use it, and if you are scared, then its all the more for you. Veronica, is, just an inspiration and I hope she is writing more books to help me with other aspects of the Social Media that I do not understand! Buy it now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3