Profile for Maggie > Reviews

Content by Maggie

Maggie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rieker 608P5-42, Women's Mules, Silver (Silver), 3.5 UK (36 EU)
Rieker 608P5-42, Women's Mules, Silver (Silver), 3.5 UK (36 EU)
Offered by Arnouts

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air!, 29 May 2016
Just love Rieker mules! I've worn one four year old pair right out, so bought this as a replacement. Sooo comfortable as they fit to your feet as you walk. I also treated myself to 60876-12 in blue denim.

Spinners Lake: Gibson Family Saga Book 5
Spinners Lake: Gibson Family Saga Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Anna Jacobs' sagas, 9 April 2016
I love Anna Jacobs' sagas. You really need to read all of these well constructed characters and stories. They are stand alone, but there is continuity between all of them. I'm totally hooked!

Bound to Sarah
Bound to Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the most badly written books I have read ..., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Bound to Sarah (Kindle Edition)
One of the most poorly written books I have read in a long time, yet I didn't put it down! So many disconnections, gratuitous bits of 'spice' and violence and yet I still wanted to know what happened to the two central characters....

The Bettersleep Company Lightweight Acrylic Cellular Blanket Double Bed Cream
The Bettersleep Company Lightweight Acrylic Cellular Blanket Double Bed Cream

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 14 July 2015
I was disappointed in the quality of these blankets. They smelt just awful when they came out of the plastic packaging so I had to wash them before putting them anywhere near the bed. When I did I found the double bed size very short in length and had to use them sideways on with the satin binding on the bed side instead of top to bottom. As I had to wash them first, I felt unable to return them, unless the Seller thinks I should.

Wind Warrior
Wind Warrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wind Warrior (Kindle Edition)
Good story, good characters, held your attention for a very good read.

Silverline 589689 Pop-Up Sack, 560 x 690 mm
Silverline 589689 Pop-Up Sack, 560 x 690 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and practical. Very slight worry as to how ..., 21 Nov. 2014
Big and practical. Very slight worry as to how strong the fabric is, but it is probably stronger than it looks, and will likely last a very long time.

Never Look Back
Never Look Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Never Look Back (Kindle Edition)
A really good story that I didn't want to put down.

Bosmere N455 Hand Leaf Grabs
Bosmere N455 Hand Leaf Grabs

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great tool for this time of year, 19 Oct. 2014
Such a great tool for this time of year! Good quality plastic and they do the job. Reasonable price and they arrived well packed and on time. Would buy again definitely.

Forgive Me
Forgive Me

5.0 out of 5 stars They all seem to be good meaty stories with characters you can relate to, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Forgive Me (Kindle Edition)
I've just found Lesley Pearse's books, and can't put them down. They all seem to be good meaty stories with characters you can relate to, and unlike some authors, Ms Pearse doesn't seem to follow a formula for her books, so each one is quite different.

Rosie
Rosie

This review is from: Rosie (Kindle Edition)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4