Profile for joegaze > Reviews

Viking Vistron 8x32 Binoculars
Viking Vistron 8x32 Binoculars
Offered by OptixMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, compact binoculars, 6 Sep 2012
I would rate these binoculars as best in their league; for an 8x32 binocular they are certainly the lightest I have come across (perhaps accepting some that have a price of 4 or 5 times as much), I was also extremely impressed with their light transmission, at dusk they produced better optics than my only slightly cheaper 8x 42s, field of view is fine and I find they produce a bright crisp image, be it viewing wildlife at distance or butterflies and dragonflies a couple of metres away. Top Buy.

Ultimate Bird Feeding Station from Tom Chambers
Ultimate Bird Feeding Station from Tom Chambers

5.0 out of 5 stars best on the market, 6 Sep 2012
It was a bit of a tough choice between this feeder and the Tom Chambers complete bird feeding station as we wanted the nyger feeder that came with that modal. So pleased we went with this one! Saw the other modal in a garden centre today and was fairly unimpressed with the quality, came home to discover the Ultimate had arrived, and it is just that! Much more sturdy construction and attractive design, like other reviewers I haven't constructed it to its full height which seems somewhat excessive, I am sure the birds will be flocking to it in no time!

Feeding station does not come with feeders, but I didn't expect it to.

Ladyhawke
Ladyhawke
Offered by Side Two

3.0 out of 5 stars A good listen, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: Ladyhawke (Audio CD)
Love the initial songs in the album, full of energy and sincerity, however whilst this theme continues throughout some of the later songs feel a bit like poor copies of her other material.