Profile for Mrsgrrr > Reviews

Content by Mrsgrrr

Mrsgrrr

Page: 1 | 2
SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Samsung Galaxy S5 Matte Anti Glare Screen Protectors (Released 2014) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Wave the Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reliable product and seller., 28 Jun. 2016
I think these are such good value for money. Do as they say and doesn't break the bank.

Skechers Savvy Women's Mary Jane Shoes - Black (Blk), 5 UK (38 EU)
Skechers Savvy Women's Mary Jane Shoes - Black (Blk), 5 UK (38 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and strong, 28 Jun. 2016
These are stylish and comfortable however I have a broad foot with a hugh instep so the toe round does cut into the top of my foot. I have been breaking them in and they are quite rigid leaving me with severe blistering but I am not giving up because the quality and sole are excellent for em as I have fibro myalgia, l up us and Vasiculitus all effecting pain in my feet and attributes to poor posture hip problems etc so comfie supportive shoes are a must and hard to find.

Samsung Replacement USB Mains Charger and Sync Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 (No Retail Packaging)

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake fake fake!, 28 Jun. 2016
Doesn't fit my S5 properly. Doesn't charge. Seems to have messed up my battery and charger plug itself overheats in a very short space of time. No way is this a genuine plug. Terrible. Do not buy!

In the Castle (Usborne Picture Books)
In the Castle (Usborne Picture Books)
by Anna Milbourne

4.0 out of 5 stars good pics, not quite what i thought, 22 April 2013
This is an educational book but the layout us as t times not suitable to hold attention of a four year old, who loves castles, . Knights and dragons etc.

Dinosaur Train: Dinosaurs A to Z
Dinosaur Train: Dinosaurs A to Z
by Andrea Posner-Sanchez
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 22 April 2013
My son loves thus book and so do I! It's sturdy, colourful, educational but not overwhelming and fun. Brilliant buy.

The Blue Room
The Blue Room

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed..., 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Blue Room (Audio CD)
I wasn't aware that this album was all cover as songs. Some work others are . A little scraping the barrel, which is a shame fir such a talent. Not a patch on previous three albums, but good for background music.

Luna and the Big Blur: A Story for Children Who Wear Glasses
Luna and the Big Blur: A Story for Children Who Wear Glasses
by Shirley Day

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but not SPEC tacular, 22 April 2013
Aimed for girls more then boys which was a little annoying a both my son and daughter wear glasses. But principles were good and children liked the actual story.

Do Little Mermaids Wet Their Beds?
Do Little Mermaids Wet Their Beds?
by Jeanne Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book and seems to have helped., 22 April 2013
This book is a bit far fetched however is enough of a story to keep children engaged. The message is positive and seems to have worked for my little girl. It is more if a book aimed at girls however.

FSC 500mg Magnesium 90 Capsules
FSC 500mg Magnesium 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 April 2013
Quick delivery and good value, easy to swallow large coated capsules. I have fibromyalgia and lupus so need all the extra magnesium I can get, it seems to not create miracles but I would be a lot worse without it.

The Great Egg Hunt (Dinosaur Train)
The Great Egg Hunt (Dinosaur Train)
by Grosset & Dunlap

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 22 April 2013
My 4year old son loves dino train and was a welcome edition to his ever growing DVD, destroy, sketchbook collection.

Page: 1 | 2