Profile for Kelsey Moore > Reviews

Disco Stage LED RGB Crystal Magic Effect Dot Light Ball
Disco Stage LED RGB Crystal Magic Effect Dot Light Ball
Offered by a-nicetop1986

5.0 out of 5 stars as a youth worker, I bought this for a ..., 1 Jun. 2015
as a youth worker, I bought this for a youth festival. we used it outdoors and it worked fabulously, stored it away to use again this year!

Sexy Despciable Me Minion Minions Costume Fancy Dress w/ hat complete outfit S uk 4 6
Offered by UK365Express

4.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality product, 1 Jun. 2015
not the best quality product, but it was a great fit and worked well for what it was needed! for the price I paid, I was happy.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you are easily offended, do not buy this but if you ..., 1 Jun. 2015
fabulous game! if you are easily offended, do not buy this but if you and your friends can take it with a pinch of salt it's worth the money for the laughs!

TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5C Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C With Screen Protectors
Offered by RS Accessorize

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 1 Jun. 2015
Great product, great price. Bought through my mums recommendation, worth every penny. If you want something to cover the whole phone, this isn't for you but it's great for me!

Live At The Rainbow [DVD] [2014]
Live At The Rainbow [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars and he loved it! definitely worth the money, 1 Jun. 2015
Bought this item for my dad, a huge Queen fan, and he loved it! definitely worth the money.

Tallon Weekly Dry Wipe Board
Tallon Weekly Dry Wipe Board

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Jun. 2015
This item was great, it did exactly what I needed, thoroughly recommend this product.

Fellowes Neutrino Rotary Trimmer with SafeCut Blade
Fellowes Neutrino Rotary Trimmer with SafeCut Blade

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 1 Jun. 2015
I bought this product as I was making a scrapbook and although it is not the best product it did what I needed it to do and was great for a student on a budget!

JLS: Forever and a Day
JLS: Forever and a Day
by JLS

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazingly awesome book!, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: JLS: Forever and a Day (Hardcover)
Any JLS'ter out there needs this book! The final book of a PHENOMENAL boy band it's definitely a must have - as long as you're a fan if you're not then you wouldn't like it but why you'd be searching for it and reading these reviews I don't know so I'll just direct this to JLS'ters. I laughed, cried and smiled reading this book. So amazing memories shared in this book written by our boys in red, yellow, green and blue. It's the perfect way to mark the end of an era would be a great buy - I guarantee it!

JLS BAND WHITE HARD CASE FOR APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION WHITE PLASTIC PHONE COVER SLEEVE CELEBRITY SINGER MOBILE -Only By Vision_Electronics-

5.0 out of 5 stars JLS'ter, 17 Dec. 2012
Absolutely love love love this case! Think I like it better than the iPod! Lol it's amazing! Buy it now! #JLSterForever

JLS Limited Edition Framed Signed Autograph Picture Presentation Display
JLS Limited Edition Framed Signed Autograph Picture Presentation Display

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 17 Dec. 2012
Love love love this!!! It's absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get it up! Pride of place on e bedroom! <3

Page: 1 | 2