Profile for kid1 > Reviews

6 CROSS STITCH HO HO HO CHRISTMAS CARDS KIT Red-Green
6 CROSS STITCH HO HO HO CHRISTMAS CARDS KIT Red-Green
Offered by Riverdrift House

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Stitch Christmas Cards, 7 Aug. 2014
Wonderful - everything included to complete the six cards

The Nightingale Girls: (Nightingales 1)
The Nightingale Girls: (Nightingales 1)
by Donna Douglas

4.0 out of 5 stars The Nightingale Trilogy, 25 Sept. 2013
I have only just received this so haven't had a chance to read it yet but I am sure it will be excellent

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars My music, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
I love this type of music - I listen to it in the house and in the car - excellent

Private Eye a Cartoon History
Private Eye a Cartoon History
by Nick Newman

3.0 out of 5 stars Private Eye Cartoons, 25 Sept. 2013
I have bought this is as a present so can't comment on the content but I am sure it will be well received
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 9:01 PM GMT

Icon
Icon
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Andre Rieu, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Icon (Audio CD)
Andres music makes me happy. He is so talented and makes everyone welcome at his concerts - this cd is excellent

Chasing Rainbows
Chasing Rainbows
by Esther Sager

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Splendid Read, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Chasing Rainbows (Paperback)
I ordered this from Amazon after reading her other books - From Moment to Moment and Only Till Dawn - which had me enthralled from start to finish. This book did the same - not sure if the author has written any more but I will certainly read these again in the future. Great Author. Even though 1 of the 2 books I ordered came from the US it was delivered within a week so congrats to Amazons great service.

Only Til Dawn Can
Only Til Dawn Can
by Esther Sager
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid Read, 3 May 2012
I ordered this from Amazon after reading her first book - From Moment to Moment - which had me enthralled from start to finish. Only Till Dawn did the same as well as her third book. I will certainly read them again in the future. Great Author.

Forever Vienna
Forever Vienna
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic, 1 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Forever Vienna (Audio CD)
I purchased this when it was first released and was transported into a whole new world of Classical Music. Unfortunately I lent this cd to someone and never got it back so had to purchase it again. The DVD is just magic and I was smitten from day one of watching. I now have lots of DVDs and CDs of Andre and his lovely orchestra. Long may he continue to entertain us all with his enthusiasm for music and his wonderful ever present sense of humour. If you think you don't like classical music then buy this and be converted.

André Rieu - New York Memories [DVD]
André Rieu - New York Memories [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu
Offered by Den's DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 30 July 2011
As usual Andre at his best. No wonder all his concerts are sold out he and his orchestra bring classical and contemporary music to life. I have all his DVDs and listen to his CDs in the car - I can't wait for the next DVD.

Strauss Gala [2 CD]
Strauss Gala [2 CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderful Andre, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Strauss Gala [2 CD] (Audio CD)
As always this is a wonderful recording by Andre Reiu. I have all his DVDs and CDs and they all have that wow feeling even if you are not into classical music. You can tell he enjoys performing and has instilled the pleasure in his orchestra - they always look to be enjoying the concerts and in turn allow us to live the experience of music in our lives.

Page: 1 | 2