Profile for Adrian K. Westley > Reviews

Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by Tiny Deal
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a Godfather Moment!, 5 Sep 2014
1 x Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory + 1 x Bottle of Ketchup + 1 x Bed & Duvet Cover = 1 x Wife Scared Out of Wits.

BRAND NEW FAKE VOMIT/SICK NOVELTY PRACTICAL JOKE
BRAND NEW FAKE VOMIT/SICK NOVELTY PRACTICAL JOKE
Offered by Direct Discount
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Eating the contents of budgie cage tray would produce similar results - cheaper too! 5 stars for effort, though!

Forenza FA05VNA Full Size Violin Bow
Forenza FA05VNA Full Size Violin Bow
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT For The Faint-Hearted!!, 8 Aug 2014
Do NOT attempt to shoot violins out of this bow!!! I've shot the cat, the cactus in next-door's kitchen window and the Postie. Just impossible to aim correctly.

5 stars for build and finish, though!

12 x 6.5" Aluminium Pistol Crossbow Bolts
12 x 6.5" Aluminium Pistol Crossbow Bolts
Offered by carp-corner
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bolts., 6 Aug 2014
Shooting these from an 80-pound Armex Tomcat2 pistol Crossbow.

Good quality bolts for little money - far better than the three included one's I received with my crossbow. Tips are proper screw-in, although make sure they stay screwed in...A little superglue and rapid screw-in may sort this.

Bolts strong and undamaged after much use and seem very accurate.

80/85 Litre Black Bin with lockable handles (made in the uk)
80/85 Litre Black Bin with lockable handles (made in the uk)
Offered by Anything 4 Home
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Heavens!, 12 Jun 2014
I've had a real problem, recently. Once a week some swine keeps nicking all the rubbish from my bins sometime during Friday morning, while I'm at work!!!!

The 80/85 Litre Black Bin with lockable handles (made in the uk) bin, combined with a bike lock has certainly solved THAT problem!

Top class product. I now have 124 (and counting!) of them secure in my garden!!!!

Resistance Band
Resistance Band
Price: 2.15 - 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. We All In Jail., 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Resistance Band (Misc.)
Being leader of resistance group in little known third-world dictator-led country, I was finding it much difficult to keep track of team members! The Resistance Band seemed perfect solution, but it all went horribly wrong...

The bands arrived in good time, amazing considering half postal force is strung-up on ramparts of Castel Jumanji, and were well packaged. At club-house we donned our bands (tied around our middles just like cowboy folk from Wyatt Earp) and stood back to admire ourselves in wall-length mirrors - absolutely cracking, we looked! Stefan's band had added bonus of keeping his enormous stomach in check, also. Really, considering there's little food for the masses here, I don't know how he stays so fat!! Anyway, I digress...

So, last Wednesday someone snitch on us. The 'authorities' get wind that Ricardo's Resistance Club had accessorised and we all rounded up within 37 minutes. I have to say, though, that we look magnificently colourful in line up!

Alejandra look best in her band, but then that's all she wear, little minx!

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Primary)
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Primary)
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 14.55

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Stuck, 10 Jun 2014
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Primary) only seems to come in one size. Being a bit of a porky, I am therefore now permanently stuck in the seat, which makes the shape of my trousers most unusual.

Still, at least I can play with my ball when I get bored!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 1:50 PM BST

4 Swivel Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Caster Wheels 50mm
4 Swivel Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Caster Wheels 50mm
Offered by Coldene Castors and Wheels
Price: 5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT Suitable for Home Made In-Lines...., 10 Jun 2014
I nailed four of these Swivel Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Caster Wheels 50mm into a pair of old pink wellies to make a cheap set of stylish in-line skates. Ended up in A&E for two reasons: One, the skates were completely uncontrollable and I have broken both my arms, and two, I had nails through my feet.

5 Stars for the lovely silver colour, though!

Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Office Attire!, 11 July 2013
I was looking for a corporate image for my staff in the office and have to say that the BLUE PURPLE SHELL SUIT + CURLY WIG + TASH SIZE LARGE IDEAL FOR CHAV-SCOUSER-80'S-1980'S FANCY DRESS COSTUME 42-44 INCH CHEST fits the bill perfectly.

While the guys were a little reticent at first, this has smartened-up IT Support enormously!

Also, I've trained everyone to repeat back any requests staff make in a merseyside accent, preceeded by a "Are you asking me..." while dodging backwards and forwards. Eg:

Request: "Can you replace my black toner?"

Answer: (In merseyside accent, while dodging backwards and forwards) "Are you asking me to change your black toner??"

See? Works, doesn't it!?

USN Diet Fuel Ultralean Weight Control Meal Replacement Shake Powder, Strawberry - 1 kg
Price: 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear God...I Need Burgers & Quick!!!, 28 Jun 2013
Being a bit of a fatty, I thought I'd accelerate the thinning process by consuming the entire pack of USN Diet Fuel Untralean Strawberry Weight Control Meal Replacement Shake Powder in one sitting, and then take a well deserved nap...

I awoke three days later to find - to my horror - that this stuff works all to well! The high fibre content had certainly done it's job - my washing machine hasn't stopped for most of the day and the carpet cleaners have just left - and I've lost so much weight that my excess stomach skin hangs over my pants like some kind of ghastly living mini-skirt!

Recommended!