Profile for Mr. C. J. Stephenson > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. J. Step...

Mr. C. J. Stephenson

Junior Stik-O Ube Wafer Stick 380g
Junior Stik-O Ube Wafer Stick 380g

5.0 out of 5 stars UBE FOR ME!!, 13 Aug 2013
This is a delicacy of the ancients, one of the greatest creations man has ever made - ube in a tube. Fantastic taste on the palate, good scent with excellent health benefits such as laser vision and flight. Enjoy with a glass of warm milk and purple yams.

Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl
Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl
Offered by 2 Bear Steps
Price: 26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for glastonbury, 22 July 2013
Bought this to get smashed, ended up in hospital missing my glastonbury 2013 Sunday night. Great drink, would thoroughly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 12:52 AM BST

Haribo Terrific Turtles 3 Kilo Bag
Haribo Terrific Turtles 3 Kilo Bag
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 16.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Why on earth, 22 July 2013
I got home one day to a missed parcel from the Royal Mail, as I was informed with a little red slip indicating that my parcel was too large to fit through the letterbox, and, as such, would be available to pick up from the sorting depot in the next 24 hours. I went a sleepless night that night, dreaming of what wonders may be awaiting me. Come the morning, I called a taxi company and paid an extortionate 35 to take me to the depot, as I have had my license taken away recently. I arrived at my destination, heart pounding, feeling sweat dripping from my brow, and sprinted up to the locked door, banging upon it. A grizzled aged man eventually came to let me in, and accepted my red slip with proof of name (for which I used my full UK birth certificate). I signed to confirm I had collected my goods, and tore the package open with my teeth, my eyes wide with expectation. As I ripped through the brown wrapping, squishy green objects began to fly out of the package. I wrenched my teeth away from
The sellotape and reached my hand gingerly inside, discovering not one, not two, but three kilograms of pure, delicious, terrific turtles were finally in my possession. I had dreamed of this day for years - and for it to finally happen to me was too much to handle. I dropped to my knees and sobbed, tears dissolving the turtles as they fell out of the bag onto the ground, never to be enjoyed again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 6:26 PM GMT

Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 Webcam
Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 Webcam
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: 139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What an exellent machine!, 8 Aug 2006
I have to agree with all the 5 star ratings here- this webcam really is a quickcam! *rubbish pun alert* Very good buy