Profile for sharkdiver972 > Reviews

Murrays Beeswax 3.5 oz. Jar
Murrays Beeswax 3.5 oz. Jar
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars it's all good and has a nice smell to it, 25 Aug 2014
Works well for me. Only thing I noted was that I need to warm it up before application so it goes evenly in the hair. Apart from that, it's all good and has a nice smell to it.

Original Source Mens Shower Gel Eucalyptus Energising 250ml Pack of 6
Original Source Mens Shower Gel Eucalyptus Energising 250ml Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely fragrance, 16 Aug 2014
Love the fresh fragrance. I have been looking all over in the shops amd couldn't find this variant lately so I thought I'd stock up!

RockTape Kinesiology 2 Inch Roll Support Tape - Black
RockTape Kinesiology 2 Inch Roll Support Tape - Black
Offered by Crosstraininguk

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 16 Aug 2014
I usee this tape duing and after an ultra walking event as a foot blister protection. During the event it did the job and was easy to apply on the go. Post event it worked a treat too although it started to peel off the skin after 3-4 days worth of showering. Definitly apply some second skin plaster spray to help with it sticking to the skin. It also gave my poor little flippera a rather funky look! I'll keep it handy for the next event.

Gelert Bath Towel - Blue , 140X90cm
Gelert Bath Towel - Blue , 140X90cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Good towel, but it says you can wash it, 8 Mar 2013
Good size towel, long enough to cover me all round - I'm a big girl - and does the job. Only down side is that you can't wash it. SO it means I'll be using it for a few weeks then have to buy something else as I can really see myself using the same towel again and again for a whole year traveling without washing it every now and then!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 7:49 AM BST

Plantronics '.Audio 450 Skype And VOIP Compatible Computer Headset
Plantronics '.Audio 450 Skype And VOIP Compatible Computer Headset
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase all round, 8 Mar 2013
I haven't experienced any loss of audio and the microphone is fine. The clip for the ear pieces was a bit awkward to start with, but I quickly got used to fitting it correctly and I find this system is much better than the traditional in-ear pieces which never really fit me.
I only got this headset a few weeks ago, so maybe some of the issues are yet to come. Until then, I am fully satisfied with this purchase.

Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything but the kitchen sink!, 20 Nov 2012
I borrowed the 1999 edition from a friend and decided to get the latest one. Very informative on all the countries in SE Asia, with accommodation, places to visit and things to do. I wouldn't get the individual country guides as this one is more than enough.

The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better to Live More
The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better to Live More
by Chris Guillebeau

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical handbook and very good motivational tool, 27 Jun 2012
I have read Tim Ferris' "4-hr work week" book. Was good, ver inspirational. "$100 start-up" is the next step. Very practical, easy to follow advice on how to get your little business going. It blends helpfull tips with snapshot of experiences form others who made it already.
If you have the fire in you, this book will help you turn it into a very rewarding way of life.

Miranda Hart's Joke Shop (BBC Audio)
Miranda Hart's Joke Shop (BBC Audio)
by Miranda Hart
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh on my way to work, 6 Jan 2012
I got this because I just cannot find the time to read at home. I really like this audio CD as it gives me a good laugh on my way back from the office in the evening. Miranda is as funny as in the TV show, and all the other charaters are there too - her mum, friend from the shop and handsome man from the restaurant. Use without moderation :)

Mediflow Waterbase Fibrefill Pillow, Regular Size
Mediflow Waterbase Fibrefill Pillow, Regular Size
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars No more neck pain in the morning!, 28 April 2011
I've tried all sorts of pillows to help with my neck pain, but this time I found something I'll stick with for a while! It really helped me getting a good night sleep and I now wake up without the usual tension in the neck and shoulder area. To try it is to love it!

Wild Swimming: 150 Hidden Dips in the Rivers, Lakes and Waterfalls of Britain
Wild Swimming: 150 Hidden Dips in the Rivers, Lakes and Waterfalls of Britain
by Daniel Start

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy guide for planning a camping trip, 28 April 2011
I brought this just before the Easter hols and I found loads of waterside destination ideas. Very handy as I selected my campsite based on the recommendations from the book - and I'm glad I did, we had an amazing time!

Page: 1 | 2