Profile for Ann Y > Reviews

Content by Ann Y

Ann Y

USB Charger Cable / Lead for PS3 Wireless Controller by electrosmart® - Length 3m

5.0 out of 5 stars For couch potatoes everywhere, 21 Feb 2012
The PS3 was new for Christmas but the charging cables weren't long enough to reach from the box 9 stored under the TV) to the sofa so we looked and found these. Great price, prompt delivery, now happily ensconced on the far end of the sofa gaming happily. Fab purchase.

Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets
Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars No more pet store visits, 21 Feb 2012
I never thought that i'd choose to shop on the internet for routine purchases like this, but it is actually really nice to be able to sort out getting the products you want and a good price and delivered promptly to your door. I barely go to the pet store now, and these tablets are great for helping my lab stay active and bouncy. He's so naturally exuberant that he doesn't know how not to overdo it, and then ends up stiff and sore. With these, he doesn't get noticably stiff or sore..

Powerful Woman Motto Funny Motivation Gift Mug  -  MugsnKisses Range  -  Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas Office Tea Coffee Gift Mug
Powerful Woman Motto Funny Motivation Gift Mug - MugsnKisses Range - Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas Office Tea Coffee Gift Mug
Offered by Treat Republic

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mug, 1 Feb 2012
Put this on my wishlist for Christmas when I came across it while looking for a secret santa present for a bloke at work. So pleased I did as my sister bought it for me and I love it.. If you enjoy the simple things in life that make you smile then get this mug as this is one of them!

You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
by Mark Lauren

4.0 out of 5 stars You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises, 1 Feb 2012
At last, a book of excersises that starts you off where you're at and takes you forward without being pretentious or overbearing. I'm really happy with this, I'm following it, reading it inspires me to get off my sofa and move, the advice on diet & nutrition is straightforward and the author's background is more helpful than all the professional gym buddies I have ever come across. One of my better purchases.