Profile for G Force 7 > Reviews

Content by G Force 7

G Force 7 "Prudence" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
[Pack of 2] TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Inch SM-T520 with 3G/LTE SM-T525 ANTI GLARE / MATTE LCD Screen Protectors Covers With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product that's led down by quantity, 6 July 2015
The right protector and the right fitting but just 2! hence 3 marks. I had to pay £2 to have it applied for me as the first one was wrongly applied by me.

Jarrow Krill Oil (400mg Omega 3 Complex, 60 Softgels)
Jarrow Krill Oil (400mg Omega 3 Complex, 60 Softgels)
Offered by UKPremierVits

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorts my brain big time. My focus has increased ..., 6 July 2015
Sorts my brain big time. My focus has increased with my attention span. It can only be Krill. Because I take this with Evening Primrose (at nite), I can only give it 4 marks as I'm not sure who is helping who in my body

teKKno® **10 Pack** LCD Screen Protectors Guards and 10 X Cleaning Cloths For The Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5TH GEN
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, easy, many and it works, 6 July 2015
Firstly, I'll give this product a 3 star because it does what it's meant to do. Protect iPod Touch 5 screen. I'll then go ahead and give it 2 marks because it's so cheap and so many that you can actually learn how to apply the stuff without fear of running out and cost in the knowledge that you have many.

I started out with one, tried to correct my mistake but chucked it as I have 9 more to take its place. That's confidence. Then my second attempt worked as I didn't panic at losing one.

It you want to buy this frill and no nonsense protector without the packaging gimmicks and other whistles and bells, just grab yourself this pack before the seller reads my review.

MOFRED® 6 Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Tablet with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading claim but good price, 6 Jun. 2015
Will never know if this would have fitted well as it was not for all Galaxy 10.1 tab as stated on the pack. Only learn on arrival that it's oversize. I now know that screen protector go by model numbers not just the inches - shame. Mine is T520. So 3 stars for the price.

Note: I'm being generous. The screen did not match my 10.1 tab, pro at all

Ecological Formulas - Monolaurin 600 mg 90 caps
Ecological Formulas - Monolaurin 600 mg 90 caps
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant miracle supplement that deserves a serious attention, 10 May 2015
I have waited a while to give a review of this miracle (after about 6 bottles). Where do I start?

Ecological - yes, it deals with the total ecosystem in the human body (please don't ask me how it does it - check company website for that)
I'm a living testimony that this thing deals with viruses and help restore the immune system. Intense cold and even hay fever is history to me. More importantly to me is the herpes virus. It used to be the case that when I'm exhausted and on low immune, the virus comes back with a vengeance and produces the tell tale sores in ....sure you know where. My first few weeks of taking this supplement, the attack was frequent and I was wondering why. Then I stopped and it subsided. I finally figured out that this supplement was busy exposing the viruses and so causing such attacks. I continued the intake and increased at some point from twice a day to 3 times of 600mg.

Presto! the attack subsided and disappeared altogether. I have had occasions of late nights, low system, stress etc. and never have I had further attacks. I can't recall the last time I had common colds. At most, I feel the symptoms but once I sleep and awake, I'm ready to go!

Not sure what else to say.

Efamol Efalex 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil - Pack of 30 Capsules
Efamol Efalex 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil - Pack of 30 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars I paid for this and got Efamol Women. I ..., 7 May 2015
I paid for this and got Efamol Women. I need to know why before trying this and giving it any review. For now, it's a star

Starflower Oil / Borage Oil 1000mg 180 Softgels High Strength Capsules High GLA Supplement
Offered by Supplemented

2.0 out of 5 stars Balance of review, 18 April 2015
Nothing getting any feedback from men so can't buy. Just feel this is for women??

Natures Answer Calcium and Magnesium Liquid 240ml
Natures Answer Calcium and Magnesium Liquid 240ml
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes so good that my kids are addicted, 23 Mar. 2015
Tastes so good that my kids are addicted. guess it does the job too. Just that I don't get the full dose yet. thanks to my children!

C & A Scientific MFL-06 My First Lab Duo-Scope
C & A Scientific MFL-06 My First Lab Duo-Scope
Offered by Gorilla Scientific Corporation

1.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for the hype, 14 Dec. 2014
This is a gadget I've been targeting for months and waiting on Xmas to surprise my son. Then this happened. The price went up from £49 to £109. Whatever the benefit and good points, I find this whole greed very distasteful. How are we suppose to raise our kids to learn. Only if you have loads of cash.

I'll still hope the price comes down, but I'm not buying at this stage, unless there's a good reason why the price shut up suddenly for same product.

The one star is my disgust for the price.

Sennheiser MX 365 In-Ear Portable Media Players Headphones - Blue
Sennheiser MX 365 In-Ear Portable Media Players Headphones - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 star for a good name in the industry and 1 star for the, 1 Nov. 2014
Hard to stick it and keep it in your ear....just falls off. Sound is too bright and twitish. Hard to work out left and right ear plugs. You need a glass o see as the shape is too awkward to differentiate. 1 star for a good name in the industry and 1 star for the color

Page: 1 | 2 | 3