Profile for Mr Didcot > Reviews

The Blunders of Our Governments
The Blunders of Our Governments
Price: 6.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Light Title - Weighty Tone, 12 May 2014
A good read if you are interested in the way in which our current Government(s) formulates policy. In a nutshell - Politicians produce bad policy when they are being their most political - worse if they're being egged on by their friends in the press.

Final thought, shame Michael Gove hasn't read it!

Hansgrohe Talis 32130000 Washbasin Pillar Tap Chrome
Hansgrohe Talis 32130000 Washbasin Pillar Tap Chrome
Price: 78.50

2.0 out of 5 stars The instructions that come with this tap say it is for drinking water only - lovely tap - just not suitable for cloakroom use, 11 April 2014
The instructions that come with this tap say it is for drinking water only - lovely tap - just not suitable for cloakroom use as per picture. Returned. Shame - Amazon really needed to have spent a little more time on their details for this product.

Toner Cartridge compatible to Brother TN2220 TN 2220 Black for Brother HL-2240 HL-2240D HL-2250 HL-2250DN HL-2270 HL-227
Offered by Silver Trade GmbH_1
Price: 26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product, 11 Mar 2013
Product arrived. Unpacked inserted into Brother DCP-7065DM; immediately recognized by Brother Status Monitor. VAT Invoice proceeded by email from supplier on the same day. Invoice printed to the same quality as original Brother product. Will buy this product from this company again.

Windows 7 Inside Out, Deluxe Edition (Inside Out (Microsoft Hardcover))
Windows 7 Inside Out, Deluxe Edition (Inside Out (Microsoft Hardcover))
by Ed Bott
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to buy just one book buy this one, 16 May 2012
The best OS book I have ever bought was Microsoft's Windows 2000 "The Expert Companion"; with Windows 7 I was looking for the same. I bought two or three books with titles like "the ultimate Windows 7" before I stumbled upon this one. If you really want to know how to get the most out of Windows 7 and are IT literate, buy this!

Monk Seasons 1-6 [DVD]
Monk Seasons 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Shalhoub
Offered by Macheath Productions
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We've all enjoyed this xmas present., 24 Jan 2009
This review is from: Monk Seasons 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
My wife asked me to look for the Mr Monk DVD's for Xmas. I spotted this set on Amazon and ordered them. My wife and I have had a laugh watching them all, even our teenage daughter has taken to sitting in with us and watching with us. If you have not seen Mr Monk before you are in for the most pleasent surprise, it's touching, it's funny, it's well made, it appeals to all. My favourite epsidoe is Mr Monk stays up all night. The scene with his psychiatrist is the funniest piece of sketch writing I have seen in a long time.