Profile for thetruejoe90 > Reviews

Content by thetruejoe90

thetruejoe90

LuvTab Samsung Galaxy TAB P1000 / P1010 (7 inch) BLACK Multifunctional Multi Angle Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Flip Case

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need a simple holder.., 9 Jan. 2014
..this is it. You do have to jiggle with the case a little to make the headphone port accessible and it could do with being a slightly tighter and snug case but for the price, you can't fault it.

Sound Of Silver
Sound Of Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just a Must-Have for any Indie or Electronica lover, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sound Of Silver (Audio CD)
I listen to a lot of music. Or at least I used to.

I first heard the first track on the album 'Get Innocuous' on the computer game Grand Theft Auto 4. I fell for it immediately and it enticed me to get the album solely off the back of that tune. Normally you get let down a little but the rest of the tracks but to be fair, I love them all. Love the album. Love the band. Shame I discovered them too late really.

Just get it.

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - UK layout
Offered by PCBuyIT Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars THE perfect keyboard, 20 Sept. 2012
I've been playing with computers for years and I have never come across one which is such a pleasure to type on, be so energy efficient and also one which is just so cool.

For a PC user, this is one to get. I like sitting on my comfy chair with this on my lap using the TV in the living room as my monitor. Can't beat it.