Profile for Hector > Reviews

Content by Hector

Hector

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - New Slim Line Design With Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature For Most 26" - 42" TV Screens, Fits LED, LCD & Plasma, Max VESA 200mm x 200mm (Please Check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

Reebok CV Treadmill Mat - Black, 200 x 100cm
Reebok CV Treadmill Mat - Black, 200 x 100cm
Offered by SportsShop4u

3.0 out of 5 stars it would be a fantastic mat if it was a bit thicker, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: REEBOK CV Treadmill Mat (Sports)
My Reebok Treadmill Mat does the job ok, its a little thin, it would be a fantastic mat if it was a bit thicker, price was reasonable and it arrived pretty quick

Adidas T-shirt Mens Estro 12 Jersey Ss XL
Adidas T-shirt Mens Estro 12 Jersey Ss XL
Offered by Sportposition

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Very happy with my Adidas T-shirt, my order arrived pretty quick and the price was really good

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Surelifehealth

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug 2014
very happy with my Rechargeable Toothbrush, price was very reasonable also, and my order arrived pretty quick.

Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this Adaptor to plug my electric Toothbrush into ..., 31 Aug 2014
I bought this Adaptor to plug my electric Toothbrush into, it was very cheap and no wonder, the 2 pin plug on my Toothbrush charger doesn't fit into the Adaptor properly, due to this problem I cant get my Toothbrush charged.

Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Offered by Inter-Dentals

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this Toothbrush Heads because they are good quality and the price was very reasonable, 31 Aug 2014
I bought this Toothbrush Heads because they are good quality and the price was very reasonable, my order also arrived very quick

The Complete Greatest Hits
The Complete Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Eagles Hits, 3 April 2014
This Cd is fantastic, the price was great and of course the Eagles are great, I would certainly buy this cd again if I had to

Official One Direction Girls Long Pyjamas (13 Years)
Official One Direction Girls Long Pyjamas (13 Years)
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory

4.0 out of 5 stars One Direction Pyjamas, 3 April 2014
I purchased these pyjamas for my niece and she is delighted with them, the price was reasonable and also they fit perfect

One Direction, I love Childrens Hoodie (3 Years - 13 years) (12 - 13 Years, Pink)
Offered by LE14 Printwear

4.0 out of 5 stars One Direction Hoody, 3 April 2014
I purchased this Hoody for my niece and she is very happy with it, the price was ok and it also fits perfect.

Black Oxygen Elite Motorcycle Boots 43 Black (UK9)
Black Oxygen Elite Motorcycle Boots 43 Black (UK9)
Offered by GHOSTBIKES

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Oxygen Motorcycle Boots, 3 April 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase and I thought the price was very reasonable, I have only worn them four or five times so far but they seem to be a good fit, I would purchase this boots again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3