Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Andoer 16 Channels Radio Wireless Remote Speedlite Flash Trigger Universal for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus PT-16GY
Offered by Andoer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money for long term use, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this in my introduction to flash photography.
At first I was happy, probably because I was not sure what to expect.

After about a year of using it, I've discovered it's flaws. They are; Badly built, useless range and for the quality - over priced.
I actually ordered a model with an umbrella mount, but that was never included.

Neewer® Professional 33"/84cm White Translucent Reflector Umbrella for Photography Studio Light Flash
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

3.0 out of 5 stars First impressions where good, well built, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this to an introduction in flash photography. First impressions where good, well built, quick delivery and light weight.

After a few months of using it, now I'm having doubts. Parts of the edging is frayed and the aluminium shaft is buckled in multiple places from using a flash mount.

Not bad for a first time enthusiast, but not quite professional grade. - Cheap and cheerful :)

7dayshop Rechargeable High Performance Ni-Mh Batteries - AA Size 2900mAh - 8 Pack "2x4" with Protective Storage Case
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 9 July 2014
I bought these batteries for a backup to my DSLR camera. I wasn't looking for anything expensive or fancy, just something to get me through an emergency. This product was brilliant, long battery life and everything I needed.
The case is a brilliant idea, keeping them together and insuring they don't short circuit against each other.

Belt Pouch Black (5GM000273)
Belt Pouch Black (5GM000273)
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 July 2014
I ordered this product as a small pouch to hold medical gloves when on first aid duty.
I think this is brilliant - very well built, large belt loop, plenty of space for two med gloves pairs and a very strong Velcro fastening.
Would defiantly recommend to anyone.

Neewer® Macro 48 LED Ring Flash RF550D with Adapter rings(49mm, 52mm 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm);  Flash diffusers(orange, blue, oyster white, transparent) for Any Nikon Canon EOS Standard Hotshoe DSLR Camera
Neewer® Macro 48 LED Ring Flash RF550D with Adapter rings(49mm, 52mm 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm); Flash diffusers(orange, blue, oyster white, transparent) for Any Nikon Canon EOS Standard Hotshoe DSLR Camera
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, tacky and broken., 27 Jun. 2014
I am not impressed with this product. I bought it as a small addition to my kit, knowing that I'll rarely use it.

On the plus, it did arrive nice and early. However, when I opened the box, every individual thing was wrapped in tight plastic wrapping, rather annoying.

Once I released the main flash unit, I placed in normal 4x AA batteries - and it didn't work. I contacted the company directly for assistance but heard nothing back from them.

It does not feel well built, even for a cheap model. Also as another comment says, I too agree that the threads on the adaptor rings feel like they will easily erode away.

Timetop 4 Channels 30M Wireless Remote Speedlite Flash Trigger with Umbrella Hole/Holder Universal
Offered by Andoer

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Money, 27 Jun. 2014
I bought this product originally, because I was fed up using a wired connection to my studio lights. I wanted something cheap that worked well at a reasonable distance, and this was it.

The product arrived in a small cardboard box, inside a bubble wrapped mailing envelope - nice and secure. Inside contained the transmitter, the receiver, the small cable and a small useless instruction manual ( In honesty, you really cant go wrong using it. Just make sure both items are on the same frequency, attach them and away you go).

If your camera doesn't have a functioning hot shoe, you can sync the trigger using the cable. So far I have reached about 25M in distance but no more.

I would highly recommend this product, however mine did come without an umbrella holder - I didn't mind though :)

Revo
Revo
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE W.O.T.E!!!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Revo (Audio CD)
Ever since their cover of "somebody that i used to know" went viral on youtube, i've been hooked. Their unique style and brilliant tallent has definatly made them my favourite band. I was super excited when their albums "vol 1 and 2" were released but this new album is definatly their best work yet.
Even better to go see them live!
Would reccoment to anyone

EMS Field Guide, Basic and Intermediate Version
EMS Field Guide, Basic and Intermediate Version
by Informed
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little guide, 4 Mar. 2014
I bought this guide as something to have in my St john ambulance uniform as a quick reference, I love it.

In this guide, it mentions; EMS abbreviations, Cardiac Arrest/CPR, Childbirth, Defibrillator, Choking, Diabetes emergency, ECG's, GCS, infectious diseases, intra-osseous infusion, oxygen administration, paediatric emergencies, poisons/overdoses, pupil gauge, trauma triage, prescription drug reference and much more...

I love how it is waterproof, perfect for those rainy days.
I would defiantly recommend this to any medical personnel or anyone interested in basic life support treatment.

Kaavie LED Ring Flash/Continuous Light for Hot Shoe DSLR
Kaavie LED Ring Flash/Continuous Light for Hot Shoe DSLR

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 5 Feb. 2014
When it arrived, first impressions were good until I opened it. The product itself felt tacky and not build to high standards and more importantly, it did not work. When I put the correct batteries in [brand new], the device did not turn on.
A total waste of £40.

Generic Leather Hand Grip Large Triangle Wrist Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Camera
Offered by Viworth

3.0 out of 5 stars Very goog, 5 Feb. 2014
First off, the product is not quite how it looks on the picture. The Leather is much more heavily padded and what I got, wasn;t actually a triangle.
The strap was rather fiddly to put on, but it does the job.

Page: 1 | 2