Profile for L. Edwards > Reviews

L. Edwards (Swindon)

Rocket Dog Slope Womens Boots
Rocket Dog Slope Womens Boots
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 14 Oct. 2011
Used to own a pair of these and they were perfect. Have had three pairs now from Amazon and each pair has been of terrible quality (faulty stitching, bald patches and glue on the suede). Their response, when asked, was that it is likely that all of their stock will be like this. I even contacted Rocket Dog and was told that anyone could be selling these via Amazon and as such they are unable to take responsibility of their quality. I wouldn't purchase these if I were you. If I could have chosen zero stars, I would have.
Can't fault Amazon for their returns policy, but perhaps they need to stop selling these.

Tomy Aquadraw Disney Princess Mini Mats
Tomy Aquadraw Disney Princess Mini Mats
Offered by Home & Nursery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 Jun. 2009
Bought this as a little present to add to my Niece's toybox when she visits. It kept her entertained for ages, she loves it and loves that when it fades she can colour it in again. Great value for money.

Pretty. Odd.
Pretty. Odd.

1.0 out of 5 stars So so disappointed, 29 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Pretty. Odd. (Audio CD)
I even want to do a little cry...
Where the hell have Panic! At the Disco gone? It's kind of like, we get it, you can play the piano. They managed to incorporate so many sounds into their first album and it was kind of split into two, dance for the first section, cabaret in the second. But this is just ridiculous. I am really disappointed. The best song is Nine in the Afternoon which kind of shows a little glimmer of the old Panic but then kinda shows that perhaps they aren't going to be quite the same, which is fine. But to be this drastically different was such a risk for them to take, and a silly one in my opinion. How can they even be satisfied as muscians with what they have created?

Sony KDL32S3000 - 32'' Widescreen Bravia HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview
Sony KDL32S3000 - 32'' Widescreen Bravia HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing TV, shame about Amazon's delivery promises, 29 Dec. 2007
The TV is amazing. The colours are so vivid and watching films are definately made more enjoyable. I haven't used the built in freeview as we no longer have an aerial after switching to sky but the TV was easy to set up and I was watching my usual channels within 5 mins. Used the theatre mode to watch a DVD and definately found an improvement. Menu is very simple to use to change the picture type and size. There is also a PC input which I'm glad about. I would definately reccommend this TV to anyone. I'm in love!

I would however avoid booking any kind of guaranteed delivery with Amazon, especially if you know that your area is covered by City Link. I ordered my tv on Boxing day, paid extra to have the TV delivered on 28th by 1pm as it was the only day I was available (otherwise would have just gone with normal delivery...) I waited in and by 2pm there was nothing, tried contacting City Link which took 5 attempts on the phone and was told that as it hadn't arrived at my local depot by 1pm that it had missed all the vans and that it would be delivered on Monday! What happened to Saturday? And would a phone call to tell me this have gone amiss? I asked if I could pick it up myself and drove from Swindon to Wootton Basset to get the TV. Drove back with my poor boyfriend squashed in the back of my little car with this TV. Contacted Amazon about getting a refund on delivery as it states that they will do this if it's not delivered by 1pm and was told that City Link's records showed that I had signed for it at 1pm at my home address!!!? I put them straight and have now been offered a refund. So if you are reliant on Express Delivery with guarantees, be prepared to do the work yourself! Even more annoying was reading the two reviews below where people have ordered the same day as me and used normal delivery and received their items before me??? Sort it out Amazon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2008 9:51 PM GMT