Profile for brevila > Reviews

3 Step Heavy Duty Ladder Steel Frame Non Slip Step Mats
3 Step Heavy Duty Ladder Steel Frame Non Slip Step Mats
Offered by Trendi

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, stable, ideal for domestic use., 19 Nov 2014
I am now of an age when standing on a chair is out of the question, this little step ladder is a safe and perfect alternative, it is well constructed and ideal for those small household jobs that require a little height, if I was re-ordering I would have purchased two, one for downstairs and the other for up.
Delivered propmtly and can be used immediately.

JILTON TYPE UNIVERSAL SELF SEATING RUBBER SINK BATH BASIN TRAVEL PLUG 56MM ( pck 6 )
Offered by onestopdiycom

4.0 out of 5 stars If not found in the shops, these are the ideal plug., 19 Nov 2014
Having attempted to acquire sink plugs from hardware / pound / general shops I decided to go for the Jilton Type plug for my varying size of water exhausts, these fit the bill. I would suspect that they leak a little, however for a one stop domestic plug, I can highly recommend them. Having read several reviews from people who found a lack of plugs in many holiday destinations, I have packed a couple in my travel toilet bag.
They were promptly delivered and well packaged.

Memo Board Letter Rack and Key Holder (Black)
Memo Board Letter Rack and Key Holder (Black)
Offered by THE METAL HOUSE

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal hall rack, excellent appearance and well made, 4 Nov 2014
I did not know the dimensions of this rack (60W x 33H cm), however, I purchased it after having read the favourable reviews, the size is ideal to my requirements.
It is attached using 4 corner screws, these require very accurately measured drilled holes but is easy to fix, I would advise fitting by 2 people, one to hold it while the other uses the screwdriver.

HooToo® HT-UH002 Aluminum USB 3.0 4-port Compact HUB (5V/2A Power Adapter, Better Heat Dissipation, 2.3 feet USB 3.0 Cable, Latest VIA VL812-B2 Chipset & 9081 Firmware), Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 and Supporting Windows / Mac / Linux OS
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and reasonable value., 4 Nov 2014
Good little USB 3.0 4 Port Hub, if a little expensive. Well constructed, gives the impression that it will last until it requires replacing with a USB 4 device.

Tinxs Holiday Travel Pouch Zipped Waist Hip Bum Belt Bag Security Money Passport Ticket
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality, adequate pockets., 5 Jun 2014
I found my local high street had temporarily ceased selling holiday bits and pieces, this was due to the
season. I was replenishing a travel suitcase, having had one stolen from Virgin Trains, and found this
travel pouch to be the best in terms of utility and value from my search.
As this is unlikely to receive heave usage, it fits my purpose and I can recommend it.

Zebra F-1.0 Medium Point 1.0mm Ballpoint Pen Refill for F-301, F-701, Expandz & Spiral, Pack of 12 - Black Ink
Offered by Europens

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, 4 May 2014
I acquired a Zebra expanding pen on the High Street and subsequently 2 additional backup pens online.
While purchasing online I came across and purchased a dozen refills, these are comparable in quality with those available for the ballpoint pens owned at some stage by all of us, however in terms of price, at less than £10 / dozen, cannot be faulted.
As these refills and not readily available on the High Street, the acquisition of a dozen at a good price seemed appropriate.

Zebra Expandz Ballpoint Pen Gloss - Black
Zebra Expandz Ballpoint Pen Gloss - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal pocket pen, 4 May 2014
I acquired one of these on the High Street and subsequently looked online for better value, I saved almost 20% on the High Street price and received a product in very presentable packaging.
The compact size of the pen is perfect for a shirt pocket and when expanded turns into a well balanced writing instrument.
I would strongly recommend this pen due to it's convenience, quality and price.

A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (Reissue) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
by George R. R. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, good value., 20 Mar 2014
My daughter requested that I purchase this book and two more in the series on a trip to the high street.
I discovered that the book that I found was full priced and the others were out of stock.
Ordered the books online, they were delivered in a couple of days, all at a compeditive price.
Nothwithstanding the fact that this series of books is highly popular, delivery and price was great.

A Storm of Swords, Part 2: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
A Storm of Swords, Part 2: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
by George R. R. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, good value., 20 Mar 2014

Classic Leather Change Tray Purse (Brown)
Classic Leather Change Tray Purse (Brown)
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Note and Coin purse., 3 Mar 2014
I have had one of these in the past, eventually it disintregated and I have looked for one for ages. This is the ideal pocket purse with adequate space for both notes and coins.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5