Profile for BuddyLane > Reviews

Content by BuddyLane

BuddyLane "Me" (Worcester)

Purple 20 LED Battery Powered Lights (FREE Berry covers included) - indoor Christmas lights/lighting, Halloween party
Offered by Qbis UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely :), 27 Oct 2012
As it states in the title that these were battery powered I assumed they were small lights, these are in fact perfect for my centre pieces at my wedding.
They are not a bright purple but they give a warm purplish glow.
I found it very difficult to get purple battery powered lights but these are wonderful.

Savage
Savage
by Richard Laymon
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best Laymon book, 11 Mar 2008
This review is from: Savage (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is an adventure that every Laymon fan and horror fan should experience.
I can read this book over and over again. It has everything a good horror story should have.
I would give it 11 out of 10!!!

A Dirty Job: A Novel
A Dirty Job: A Novel
by Christopher Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars A Work Of Art, 15 Oct 2007
This review is from: A Dirty Job: A Novel (Paperback)
I Stumbled across christopher moore while in a book shop and have been unable to stop buying his humourous and alll round witty books. Dirty Job is my favourite of all his books so far, it had me laughing out-loud. Also the story is so cleverly written I am suprised this author does not get more press!
If you enjoy the supernatural and clever humour you can not go wrong with moore!