Profile for Thomas Ager > Reviews

Sony ICD-BX112 - Digital voice recorder - flash 2 GB - MP3
Sony ICD-BX112 - Digital voice recorder - flash 2 GB - MP3
Offered by SKULLDUGGERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 May 2014
It does everything you want, I recommend it for anyone intending to record something then play it back for listening.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 28 May 2014
Sleeping has never been better. Believe the hype. I am so fuggin comfortable when I'm sleeping on this thing. Be warned: Can get toasty with two or more people sleeping on it.

Sagmeister: Made You Look
Sagmeister: Made You Look
by Stefan Sagmeister

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 28 May 2014
This dude is a fuggin genius. I've only seen the cover and the first 5 or so pages and I'm so impressed.

PestBye Advanced Whole House Rat and Mouse Repeller
PestBye Advanced Whole House Rat and Mouse Repeller
Offered by Primrose

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a bit, then didn't., 28 May 2014
This worked for a while then suddenly my flat had a load of mice in it again. Guess I should just clean my flat.

OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brutes good, 28 May 2014
Smooth as silk, this peeler decimates vegetable skins and challenges the cultural norms of bad quality kitchenware among the student community. Recommend.

Razer Deathadder Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Razer Deathadder Ergonomic Gaming Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Great DPI, wheel is awful, 28 May 2014
It's 1:1 with my movements (or as close to) and on my ridiculously high mouse speeds this is great, but the wheel has been squeaking like a beast since I got it. Don't get it if you're irritated by repetitive sounds.

Cooler Master CM Storm  QuickFire TK Stealth - Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Brown Cherry MX Switches and side printed keycaps
Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK Stealth - Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Brown Cherry MX Switches and side printed keycaps
Offered by Express Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, 28 May 2014
I liked it so much I recommended it to a friend and he got a german version. So maybe be afraid.

Ge Animation Sonic The Hedgehog Plush Sonic Hat
Ge Animation Sonic The Hedgehog Plush Sonic Hat
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for going fast, 28 May 2014
When moving at the speed of sound, in my car or at an airport, this really helps me get into 'the zone' as it were. Thoroughly recommend for anyone's speed related needs.

MFH Balaclava 3 Hole Black
MFH Balaclava 3 Hole Black
Offered by Tec Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well, 25 Feb 2014
During a trip to a friends to pick up some items it served me well. Unfortunately it was little protection for some sharp objects in my vicinity at the time, but that can be overlooked. They definitely didn't know it was me. Recommend.

Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat, Silver - 60 cm
Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat, Silver - 60 cm
Offered by MA sports uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Feb 2014
After a few associates of mine let me know about a certain delicate situation I knew I had to pick one of these up. Few dents after a lot of usage, and easy to clean off various liquids. Impact makes quite a satisfying sound. Recommend.