Profile for P. Fabian > Reviews

Content by P. Fabian

P. Fabian (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Ultimate Addons 30 Pin to Female USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet PC
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 May 2013
The price was right and the product does exactly what is reqiured. Having only used it a few times it would be foolish for me to say that it is perfect as only time will tell, but I am pleased with my purchase at this piont in time.

ENGLISH YIDDISH PRACTICAL DICTIONARY: Romanized (Hippocrene Practical Dictionaries)
by David C. Gross

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a friend, 16 Mar. 2013
The person that we bought this for was very pleased and has already found it to be very helpful in understanding the Yiddish language.

Love in the Country (BARLEYBRIDGE Book 6)
Love in the Country (BARLEYBRIDGE Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love in the coutry, 16 Mar. 2013
My wife wanted to read this book, as she had heard that this author wrote in a style that she liked.
She told me that she had enjoyed the book and it was an enjoyable read.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars She is so pleased., 28 Feb. 2013
Bought this Kindle on special offer for my wife who insists that she is not computer literate. She has tried it and was very pleasantly surprised that she could use it. I am hoping that this will be a stepping stone towards a notebook or tablet.

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
Offered by MOBILEJOY

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 28 Feb. 2013
Bought this to go with my wifes Kindle and it works well and seems to be good value for the money

Dandy Gilver and an Unsuitable Day for a Murder (Dandy Gilver 6)
Dandy Gilver and an Unsuitable Day for a Murder (Dandy Gilver 6)
by Catriona McPherson

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday surprise, 28 Feb. 2013
My sister in Law just loves Dandy Gilver. We bought this as a small birthday gift and she was very pleased.

The Secret Sisters
The Secret Sisters

4.0 out of 5 stars Brother in law present, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Sisters (Audio CD)
We saw these sisters on the TV early one morning and we new that my brother in law would just love there singing and harmonies.

Port Designs Chicago ECO Series Backpack for 15.6-Inch Laptop
Port Designs Chicago ECO Series Backpack for 15.6-Inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Be eco friendly, 28 Feb. 2013
I ordered this bag because it is Eco Friendly (My words). It is made with nearly all recycled materials and it is very well made. It holds my 15" laptop and psu and leads, as well as all the other bits and pieces that I tend to carry around with me. I am thinking about buying another bag for my camera and will look at this company first as I think the product that I have bought is good value for the money as well as being "Eco-Friendly".

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, 3 PC, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, 3 PC, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Security, 28 Feb. 2013
I have been using this company for a number of years for my internet security and I have been very pleasantly surprised by the level of security that this package supplies. It does what it says on the box.

Victorinox 40538 Brown Leather Pouch (4-5 Layer)
Victorinox 40538 Brown Leather Pouch (4-5 Layer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 28 Feb. 2013
I bought this item to go with the Victorinox 09064 Army Knife Workchamp which was for a birthday present. The recipeint was very pleased as it was perfect for the kinf and perfect for holding the knife whilst doing charity conservation work.

Page: 1 | 2