Profile for Danny > Reviews

Content by Danny

Danny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
uni-ball Signo UM-120SP Sparkling Gel Ink Rollerballs - Assorted Colours, Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars The pens very sparkly and good and very quick dry, 23 Oct. 2014
The pens very sparkly and good and very quick dry.

Start-rite Aurora Black Leather Girl's Velcro Shoe F 13.5
Start-rite Aurora Black Leather Girl's Velcro Shoe F 13.5
Offered by Crichton Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Start-rite Aurora Black Leather Girl's Velcro Shoe F 13.5, 13 Sept. 2014
The look is very nice but the quality is super poor. My daughter wore it five days, that wasn't a rainy day, and inside, at the front, it was damp!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Yo yo fashion new women's ladies faux leAther shoulder bags(free purse), 22 May 2014
This bag very very heavy when it is empty . Very VERY bad. It was so smelly that I had to put air freshener over a week inside it. But still ,it is very smelly! I will NOT use this bag. The only reason I didn't return it was because I lost all the wrapping.

Bionaire BAC18 18" Chrome Air Circulator
Bionaire BAC18 18" Chrome Air Circulator

5.0 out of 5 stars Bionaire bac18 18" chrome air circulator, 19 May 2014
This fan is very good and powerful .I have got loads of fans, but this is the best one.This is because our living room faces the west, so when the sunset comes, our living room will be very hot. If you have the fan in one corner (facing up) the whole room would be very cool. But remember it is 18" not 18cm so don't moan about it.

Acosta - Purple Toned Fabric Roses - Small Double Flower - Hair Elastic Band / Accessory - Comes with Organza Gift Bag (10cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple toned fabric roses - small double flower- hair elastic, 21 April 2014
Me and my friend very like. The roses not too big ,and two together in this colour is lovey .I would like to tell you it is the good one to buy.

Pink Purple Ribbon Twisted Elastic Hairdress Ponytail Holder Hair Band for Lady
Pink Purple Ribbon Twisted Elastic Hairdress Ponytail Holder Hair Band for Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink purple ribbon twisted elastic hair dress ponytail holder hair band., 15 April 2014
It was very handy and although it was handy, it was also very pretty.I don't need to worry is it upside down.I like it so much .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitted bowknot detail elastic rubber hair band ponytail holder., 15 April 2014
It was a lovely colour and a very good size for her school.I also loved it because when she wore the hair band, she looked very cute.

Acosta - Lilac Purple Velvet Effect Fabric Organza & Crystal Corsage - Large Flower Brooch / Elastic Band / Hair Accessory
Offered by Acosta Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Lilac purple flower, 6 April 2014
The flower was beautiful ! The only bad thing was that it was TOO big ! I would of gave it 5 stars if it was half the size.

Greek Warriors (Time Hunters, Book 4)
Greek Warriors (Time Hunters, Book 4)
by Chris Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2014
I buy this book for my kid to read when he leaning Greek .my son told me , this book not just a story book .This book can lean some of Greek.

15 Moreinks Premium Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526 / PGI-525 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2014
Very good price. I like it .when I know I can use this ink cartridges ,I am not go black to buy the one in telco ,because it save more than half plice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4