Profile for Mrs. J. Edwards > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Edwards

Mrs. J. Edwards

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 12 Dec. 2011
I purchased this for my new Kindle Tablet, and have to say it is fabulous. I had bought one previously for my son's bigger version in red leather, but that cost around £30, so I wasn't holding out much hope for this cheaper version, but it has surpassed my expectaions. Very easy to use, the leather feels lovely and the magnetic clasp never fails.

Baking Made Easy
Baking Made Easy
by Lorraine Pascale

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Baking Made Easy (Hardcover)
I ordered this book after watching the TV series. It is lovely and lots of fab recipes. It arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged.

The Dog Listener
The Dog Listener
by Jan Fennell

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable book, 25 April 2011
This review is from: The Dog Listener (Paperback)
I had read this book a few years ago and found it invaluable. It teaches you to be in control of your dog and not the other way round with simple but firm steps, so I ordered it for a friend who was having trouble. She loves it now. It arrived in a timely manner and well packaged

Vegetable Growing Month-by-Month: The down-to-earth guide that takes you through the vegetable year
by John Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great source of info., 25 April 2011
I ordered this book to help me get more organized about my veg plot and it is starting to do it's magic. It arrived in a timely manner and well packaged.

Cathedral A4 Laminator with Jam Release
Cathedral A4 Laminator with Jam Release

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, 25 April 2011
I ordered the laminator for my grandchildren to help with a project, however, we seem to be laminating everything at the moment! It arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged

Nurse Jackie - Season 1 [DVD]
Nurse Jackie - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Edie Falco

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2011
I'm a great fan of the series and when I saw that it was available on DVD, I was overjoyed. It arrived in a timely manner and well packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute joy, 25 April 2011
I ordered this little bed for my grandson. He absolutely loves it and the bedding I ordered to go with it. It arrives in a timely manner, well packaged and easy to put up.

Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2010-2011
Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2010-2011
by Jack Rollin

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 25 April 2011
I ordered this as a Christmas present, so can't say what it was like but it did arrive in a tiely manner and well packaged, despite the dreadful weather.

Swordfish Laminating Pouches Starter Pack - Box of 50 - 2x75 mic
Swordfish Laminating Pouches Starter Pack - Box of 50 - 2x75 mic

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it said, 25 April 2011
I ordered these laminated pockets to go with the laminater I also ordered. It was for my grandchildrento laminate cards. They work a treat, delivered on time and packages well.

DISPOSABLE SHOWER CAPS- 100 PACKED
DISPOSABLE SHOWER CAPS- 100 PACKED
Offered by Bombay Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 25 April 2011
I ordered these shower caps as covers for my plant pots when sowing my seeds, they have proved invaluable. They arrived in a timely fashion and well packages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5