Profile for BenW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The 66 Laws of the Illuminati: The Secrets of Success
The 66 Laws of the Illuminati: The Secrets of Success

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 7 Feb. 2014
This book just didn't live up to my expectations. It seemed like a desperate plea to the youth of America to accept the mentality of the Illuminati, rather than any insight or knowledge into their workings. The language seems to have been modernised (poorly), and I wouldn't recommend anyone bought it.

Under Armour Original Boxerjock 9 Inch Extented Boxer Brief - Black, Medium
Under Armour Original Boxerjock 9 Inch Extented Boxer Brief - Black, Medium
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Nov. 2013
These are a godsend. I have quite thick legs which rub together when running (and, unfortunately, when walking long distances). I've replaced all my pants with these. Absolutely got rid of all chafing and are very comfortable to wear. Also dry very quickly after washing which is always a bonus. Great for playing sports in as compression pants too, helping to keep everything in place.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov. 2013
This is the 3rd one of these I've ordered. Good lengths for trimming the beard (and other areas). Obviously the blades are sharp so if you put them too close to any loose skin (ahem) it can pinch (which I learned the hard way). Battery life lasts well and is comfortable in the hand.

Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light[Light ]
Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light[Light ]

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Bright indeed, 24 Nov. 2013
This book light is very bright. Good size and a light that isn't blinding but is very useful. The clip is quite large, but if located close to the spine of the book isn't really an issue.

Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 24 Nov. 2013
Well what a triumph this phone is. My Blackberry broke so I bought this as a temporary replacement and it is great. Battery life is very good, it has a fantastic little torch built in, and all of my friends are now very jealous. Obviously you won't get emails or apps or even the internet, but as a phone (rather than a toy like the iPhone) it functions perfectly.

Grays G500 Gel Hockey Gloves (Black/Red,Large)
Grays G500 Gel Hockey Gloves (Black/Red,Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov. 2013
I used to wear a large cricket style glove on my left hand but stopped as I began to find it uncomfortable. I purchased a pair of these (although I only really wanted one for my left hand). I used it for the first time in a match and it was so comfortable I forgot I even had it on. Very lightweight and offers a decent amount of protection. The sizes do run quite large however, and as someone who considers themselves to have quite large hands from years of weightlifting etc... I ordered a large, which I was expecting to run tight, however the glove certainly isn't loose, but it could be tighter.

Mink Thermal Door Curtain - FAUX VELVET FABRIC- Reduces Heat Loss, Prevents Draughts, Saves Energy.
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov. 2013
This is great. Used it to cover my front door to stop cold air getting through cracks and the difference is amazing. For the price this does more than I could have hoped, and looks good too.

Pharma Freak Ripped Freak Blue Rasberry Pre-Workout Powder 200g
Pharma Freak Ripped Freak Blue Rasberry Pre-Workout Powder 200g
Offered by Discount Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pre-Workout I've had, 24 Nov. 2013
This is the best pre-workout I've used so far. Although I used to use "Craze", which was good, the recent discovery about the whole methamphetamine thing turned me off it...
The taste is very good considering it's a pre-workout, and the effects are powerful, without giving side effects usually associated with many pre-workouts (head aches, irritability, paranoia etc...).
Also have noticed increased vascularity and perhaps best of all I haven't had a crash that you usually associate with such a product.
All in all very good, although I definitely advocate cycling the product, for example consuming one scoop per workout until the pack runs out, and then waiting a week before ordering the next batch and without consuming any caffeine containing products so as to reduce the likelihood of increasing your tolerance levels.

Unruled Composition Notebook: Requested By College Students The World Over
Unruled Composition Notebook: Requested By College Students The World Over
by Joe Dolan
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 Nov. 2013
Good quality paper and a good size. Solid construction that suggest the notebook will last a very long time. Nice.

Faded NASA Logo Sticker for Skateboards, Snowboards, Scooters, BMX, Mountain Bikes, Laptops, iPhone, iPod, Guitars etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 24 Nov. 2013
The sticker isn't of great quality considering the price. It looks like something I could have printed off myself and it seems that someone forgot to set the printer settings to "glossy paper" as the ink isn't crisp and clear. Also, considering the image is round I would have expected the sticker to be cut accordingly, rather than as a dodecahedron.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5