Profile for Kelly C > Reviews

Content by Kelly C

Kelly C

Page: 1 | 2
FOREVER DREAMING Ladies Womens Dressing Gown Butterfly Flannel Fleece dress robe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy dressing gown., 8 April 2016
Dressing gown is lovely and feel very cosy to wear. I love butterfly's, loved the colour too.

Gimme Shelter [DVD] [2014]
Gimme Shelter [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Vanessa Hudgens
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant true Story., 8 April 2016
This review is from: Gimme Shelter [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Amazing true story such a moving film, you will need your tissues. I would give it 10 out of 10 must buy film.

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - Classics (Xbox 360)
SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't waste your money very poor and you can only play ..., 30 Dec. 2014
Wouldn't waste your money very poor and you can only play one player.so so disappointed as the reviews i read were good would not buy.

Monster High Catacombs Accessory
Monster High Catacombs Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars It is much better than the monster high school high and more solid ..., 30 Dec. 2014
Got this for my 9 year old daughter for Xmas she loves, it is huge toy but it can fit so many monster high dolls. I went onto google to see how you put it together it didn't take long at all. It is much better than the monster high school high and more solid I would recommend to buy it would give 10 out of 10.

Rhinestone [DVD] [1984] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Rhinestone [DVD] [1984] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD doesn't work in the Scotland. Shame cause film its a brill film, 14 April 2014
Pls don't buy this DVD its doesn't work on any of my dvd players I have about 5 of them keeps saying wrong region when it my in dvd player, waste of money can't sent back has it would cost more in sending it back, what a shame as I love this film I saw its years ago on tv.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 12:36 PM BST

Monster High High School
Monster High High School
Offered by King Of Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT., 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Monster High High School (Toy)
My parents got this for my 8 year old daughter for Xmas and she loves it you can tell by her face how much enjoyments she gets out of it, don't get me wrong it is flimsy and I did struggle at first to put the toy back together as you can carry the toy with the handle but with practise it does get easier. Please don't believe all you read its is a good toy if your child like Monster high. My parents paid £70 I would have paid that too. I would recommend this toy.

Hot Wheels Triple Track Twister Track Set
Hot Wheels Triple Track Twister Track Set

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT FUN, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this toy for my 5 year old son for Christmas it took about half hour to build but it was worth it in the end. It is noisy but the look on my son face with enjoyment as he plays with it,the noise doesn't bother me at all. Brilliant toy, batterys do not come with it so make sure you have some.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy this tree - 0/10 for product and service., 6 Dec. 2012
This product is rubbish! It makes a sound like a hair dryer and just is not usable - extremely noisy. Terrible customer care from seller and I recommend no one purchases any product from a third party on Amazon. Customer care and help from Amazon has also been extremely poor. Money down the drain.

Christmas Ornaments - Set of 2 Small Ceramic Happy Santas (2471)
Christmas Ornaments - Set of 2 Small Ceramic Happy Santas (2471)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have., 4 Dec. 2012
I ordered these for xmas they are so cute they were mean't to be for outside but i have put them on my side board, great ornaments would defo reccommend them.Fast service when they were deliver.

Bratz on the Mic Tour Bus
Bratz on the Mic Tour Bus

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than i expected., 21 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Bratz on the Mic Tour Bus (Toy)
My parents bought this for my little girl of 6 years didn't know what to expect with it being so cheap.When it came it was a good size bus, i was really impressed with what was inside i would reccomend this toy.We also bought the bratz doll with the microphone that you can plug into the bus its brilliant.My daughters play with it for hours.

Page: 1 | 2