Profile for M M Meredith > Reviews

M M Meredith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Asics Womens T2G5N Patriot 5 Running Shoes Trainers Black/Silver
Asics Womens T2G5N Patriot 5 Running Shoes Trainers Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars So light & comfortable .....and a great price too!, 15 Aug. 2013
These are my 2nd pair of the same trainers!They are so light and really comfortable.Really great value for money!
I have always preferred black trainers as they match my fitness gear and also don't show marks etc like white ones would if wearing outdoors.
I would probably have bought another pair but they only had one pair left!

BBQ Branding Iron
BBQ Branding Iron
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun Idea!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: BBQ Branding Iron
As with the skewers-they were bought as a BBQ themed Birthday pressie for my nephew.He loved this and has had some fun with it as the weather is perfect for BBQ's at the mo'. Good price & I appreciated the free delivery

12 x BBQ Meat Vegetable Kebab Skewers in Stainless Steel (1 Dozen)
12 x BBQ Meat Vegetable Kebab Skewers in Stainless Steel (1 Dozen)
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 July 2013
Bought these to go with the branding iron as a BBQ theme pressie for my nephew so I haven't used them but he said they were just what he wanted and they seem fine ...so far!

Arena Aquafit Gloves Black/Orange Size:M
Arena Aquafit Gloves Black/Orange Size:M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & love the orange trim!!, 14 Jun. 2013
Not tried them in the water yet as missed Aquafit class this week.However they fit well and look very well made (my others lasted at least 15 years!!)
The orange trim is perfect as I love bright colours-especially orange.Great price too & very quick delivery!

Can't wait to put them thru their paces in my next Aquafit class!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste & think it helped me far more than plain water!!, 23 April 2013
My Personal Trainer told me to get this product as advised me that it was far better than plain water (my usual choice)to rehydrate during his very tough sessions!
Not only does it do the job it tastes fantastic .....it could be all in the mind but I do feel a lot better during the workouts...will def be re ordering!

High 5 Zero Hydration Tablets 1 Tube x20 Citrus
High 5 Zero Hydration Tablets 1 Tube x20 Citrus
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing but not as nice as the Pink Grapefruit!, 23 April 2013
This was a nice taste and did help my hydration during some tough PT sessions but preferred the pink grapefruit flavour!!

WD Elements 500GB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
WD Elements 500GB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy..., 23 April 2013
Wasn't sure what to expect but easy as pie !!For someone who never backs up (I know I know) this was great!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 7 Mar. 2013
Chose this as I love the colour orange but did not expect the other side to be as ornately patterned!!Would have preferred a plain orange.Compartment sizes are quite good and good value for money.

Zumba Fitness Dance Party
Zumba Fitness Dance Party

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as good as the Zumba class music!, 7 Mar. 2013
I love the music that they play in the Zumba Class I go to and was expecting this to be as good......but sadly I only recognise 5 or 6 of the tracks....and some of them are no where near as vibrant as expected...oh well maybe I will get to like them the more I play them???At least the Psy's Gangnam track will be well played!!

Ladies Button Closure Orange Faux Leather Handbag Wallet Purse
Ladies Button Closure Orange Faux Leather Handbag Wallet Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour !, 23 Feb. 2013
Loved the colour and it was true to the photo!Great size for just a few items and the compartments -including a zipped one)are really useful.There is even a section for credit/loyalty cards etc
Great value for money.....am hoping they will make one in Lime green to add to my handbag collection!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7