Profile for M M Meredith > Reviews

Content by M M Meredith

M M Meredith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lazy Cat resting on Red Heart Brooch Pin in Brass Tone (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery
Offered by Small Island Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Purr- fect present!, 11 May 2014
Bought this as a present for my cat loving sister in law....she loved it and wore it on her jacket immediately!Think I will have to order one for myself!Great quality & price....

OOOZU Italian Language Card - Credit Card-Sized Alternative To An Italian Phrasebook Or Italian Dictionary - Essential Words And Phrases For Travel And Holidays In Italy and Switzerland - Fits Easily In Your Wallet, Pocket, Handbag Or Backpack
Offered by ooozu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 9 May 2014
I ordered this one for myself an another for family members-they loved it!Such a great idea & much better than carrying a book around-I will be ordering more in the near future.

OOOZU Spanish Language Card - Credit Card-Sized Alternative To A Spanish Phrasebook Or Spanish Dictionary - Essential Words And Phrases For Travel And Holidays In Spain - Fits Easily In Your Wallet, Pocket, Handbag Or Backpack
Offered by ooozu

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea!, 9 May 2014
Ordered this for family members who are off to Spain soon...they absolutely loved it!I have ordered one for myself too and will be ordering more in the future.

UNION JACK AND ITALY FLAG ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE
UNION JACK AND ITALY FLAG ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for anyone who has an Italian and an English parent !, 9 May 2014
Lovely badge...I already have one & ordered this one as a birthday present for my brother.Great price & quality and colours nice an bright!

The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists (Wordsworth Classics)
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists (Wordsworth Classics)
by Robert Tressell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book....have re read many times!, 9 May 2014
I have read this fantastic book many times !This was sent as a gift for a friend who loved it too...she was very pleased with the condition of the book as well.

Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters loved it !, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought this for 2 grandaughters who loved my spelling word game from M&S.They loved it especially as can be easily transported for their camping holidays.

Surrey in the Sixties
Surrey in the Sixties
by Mark Davison

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip down memory lane!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Surrey in the Sixties (Paperback)
Bought this for my husband who comes from Surrey as I noted there were quite a few local places in the book (when I flicked thru it in a local shop).He loved it as remembered so many places from his past....
Was going to buy one new at £12.99 but this was an absolute bargain price at under £5.00 incl postage....it was listed as used but in great condition ...it looked "as new" to us....so will def consider buying "used" books from this seller again.

TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher

5.0 out of 5 stars They loved it!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
Bought for a great niece who is just over 1 year old but obsessed with 3 yr old brother's similar drawing toy.I am told by her parents that she loved it...as did her brother when he could get a go on it.....Only time will tell if it is 100% success!!

Lexar Professional JumpDrive S50 16GB USB Antibacterial Surface Design Flash Drive Memory Stick - Teal

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product & price.....just a shame it was the wrong colour!, 17 Dec. 2013
Sadly I had to return this item as was the wrong colour.Had ordered what I thought was lime green (for a present)but it was a turquoise blue when it arrived(the lime was out of stock).
Not sure if it was my error or theirs but the service I received was great.They provided a full refund incl the p&p which was really appreciated.
I will definately be re ordering a lime green one when back in stock

efonebits IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG S6310/GALAXY FAME S6810/GALAXY Y S5360
Offered by T-I-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service & great price !, 13 Dec. 2013
The first phone charger didn't work despite trying it in my car & my husband's car as well.I informed efonebits & was so impressed with the response!They sent a replacement straightaway ...no questions asked - and didn't even want the faulty one returned !!
The replacement worked straightaway ...the charging light came on immediately...& phone was charged perfectly.

Very impressed with service....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7