Profile for catmad > Reviews

Content by catmad

catmad

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EBASE Women's Sterling Silber Heart Shape Crystal Bracelet with a Free Pouch (purple)
Offered by Ebase

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 1 Sep 2014
This was better than expected....as the photos don't do it justice!The bracelet was a present for my Mum (from my Dad)...I just helped him choose it.
Great quality and really lovely design...my Mum loved it!

Accessotech Modern Stainless Steel Over Door Kitchen Tea Towel Rail Drawer Holder Cloth
Offered by SellerVision

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea if you want to keep towels out of sight!, 19 Aug 2014
This towel rail is a great idea as sometimes towels etc can spoil the look of a streamlined uncluttered kitchen etc.The beauty of this is that you can turn it round so the towels are on the outside of the door when you are cooking & washing your hands a lot then turn it back so they are not seen once finished.Only small negative is that the rail keeps moving as not a "tight fit"

Premier Housewares Reversible Over Door Hook - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Reversible Over Door Hook - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!Perfect for keeping towels out of sight!, 15 Aug 2014
Great price & quality.Very practical & hardly noticeable when placed over the kitchen units.Love the fact that they are so versatile...can move around...& have towels hiiden on the inner side of the door or shown on the outer.Perfect solution to a streamlined kitchen.Brilliant!

Black Plastic Coated Medium Dish Drainer
Black Plastic Coated Medium Dish Drainer
Offered by The Kitchen Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great & very practical, 15 Aug 2014
Great quality & a great design .A very good size too and very sturdy.I looked at quite a few options before buying this drainer as thought this seemed quite expensive .I have to say you are def getting what you pay for in this instance.Very practical.Looks great on my stainless steel sink draining board.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2014 9:11 AM BST

Egg Skelter Black for Medium to Large Eggs
Egg Skelter Black for Medium to Large Eggs
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish way to store eggs!, 15 Aug 2014
This looks soooo good in my kitchen and is a real talking point!Only problems I have encountered so far are that it doesn't look so good if half empty plus it becomes imbalanced which I found out whilst trying to manually move some eggs (they were too big to naturally roll down)& 2 cracked as they fell off!(Other reviewers mentioned this too)
Think I would prefer this to be slightly higher and more compact as then it may look better when half full.
However these small negatives are outweighed by a great stylish way to store eggs!

Set of 4 Black Leatherboard Round Placemats & 4 Coasters (8 Piece Set)
Set of 4 Black Leatherboard Round Placemats & 4 Coasters (8 Piece Set)
Offered by Creative Tops

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shape,size & price!, 15 Aug 2014
Great price & great quality...just what we wanted for the breakfast bar in our newly refitted kitchen!Good size mats & coasters & a nice black.Have used for really hot plates without any problems.

Sabichi Tall Fruit Basket
Sabichi Tall Fruit Basket
Offered by Redline Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shape...real statement piece!, 15 Aug 2014
Bought this to go in my newly refitted kitchen for tomatoes!It was bigger than I anticipated but is really lovely....I may change my plans and use it as a fruit bowl....great shape!

In Search of Our Throwaway History
In Search of Our Throwaway History
Dvd ~ Robert Opie
Offered by Throwaway Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to go back in time!, 15 Aug 2014
Bought this as a present for my parents as they are unable to visit the Museum of Brands & Packaging which is excellent!They loved it and I can't wait to borrow it from them....

BBQ RULES FOR MEN (BLACK) NEW PREMIUM HEAVYWEIGHT APRON - 195 gsm - Slogan Funny Clothing Joke Novelty Mens Ladies Womens Girl Boy Fashion im carry on mum dad mummy daddy mother father bib master rules for him barbecue her ideas my smock knife accessories pinny pinafore overall kitchen chef Birthday Christmas Present - by Fonfella
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift -ideal for the BBQ lover!, 16 July 2014
Bought this as a birthday pressie for a male member of the family who loves cooking on his BBQ.He loved it but I haven't seen it "in person" yet as they live over 100 miles away!!
Thought the slogans were really funny!!

Manchester United FC 'Shirt over head' Gnome - Official United Gnome
Manchester United FC 'Shirt over head' Gnome - Official United Gnome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressie for a football fan !, 6 July 2014
This was bought as a present for a family member who supports Man Utd.Sadly I won't get to see it until the next time I visit but he told me he loved it & it gave him a laugh!
Thought it was a brilliant idea rather than the traditional garden gnomes.Good price & arrived in time for his birthday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6