Profile for Penny > Reviews

Content by Penny

Penny

Page: 1 | 2
CY-Buity European Style Rose Gold Plated Exquisite Leafs White Paint White Crystal Rhinestone Hoop Earring
Offered by ChenYao-Swansea

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice earrings, 29 May 2014
Nice pair of earrings. Look exactly like on the picture. Stones have nice colour and shine. I am happy with my purchase.

Neoglory Gold Plated Asian Inspired Bollywood Ruby Red SWAROVSKI Elements Dangle Drop Earrings TV30
Offered by NeogloryUK

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pair of earrings, 16 May 2014
When I was ordering those earrings I was not sure what the quality would be but they exceeded my expectations. The stones have a beautiful colour and and the design is strong and nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice summery earings, 16 May 2014
I wanted something colourful for summer. I like the bright colours and they earrings don`t look cheap at all. I am very happy with my purchase.

niceeshop(TM) Lovely Vintage Crystal Peacock Hair Clip,Colorful
niceeshop(TM) Lovely Vintage Crystal Peacock Hair Clip,Colorful
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, 16 May 2014
very nice hair clip, attaches well to hair so there is not much risk or shifting or falling down
Looks exactly like in the picture.

Pure Tea Tree Oil 30ml
Pure Tea Tree Oil 30ml
Offered by The Aromatherapy Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it for vaginosis, 10 Aug. 2013
Tea tree oil has got many uses. I use it for vaginosis treatment/prevention.
Tea tree oil is an antibacterial/antifungal agent and works perfectly to help with vaginosis treatment/prevention. It is all natural so there are no side effects.

Biofem Actigel Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment 50ml
Biofem Actigel Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment 50ml
Offered by New Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it normalises the PH balance, 10 Aug. 2013
I am using Actigel after intercourse to prevent vaginosis and I think it works to keep the balance 'there'.
On top of that I found an additional treatment that keeps vaginosis away and I hope could be effective for other women fighting with this life disturbing illness. Whenever I start feeling that vaginosis is preparing to attack, I use tea tree oil. I use 3 things for this: a mini size tampon, olive oil and tea tree oil. First, I coat the tampon in olive oil and then put few drops of tea three oil on top of that.I insert this and keep it for around 10 minutes. (Olive oil helps to insert the tampon and prevents the tea tree oil from sinking into the tampon)

Gold Stainless Steel Case Quartz Chronograph White Dial Brown Leather Strap
Gold Stainless Steel Case Quartz Chronograph White Dial Brown Leather Strap
Offered by HIGHSTREETWATCHES

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 15 Feb. 2013
I bought it for my husband and he absolutely loves it. His previous watch was too chunky and did not go well with his formal clothes.This one fits any occasion. It is definitely a good quality watch.

Gold & Black Epoxy Inlayed Oval 316L Surgical Stainless Steel Dangle With Laser Cut Rose Earring

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant looking earings, 27 Oct. 2012
I bought these earings as a gift for my sister and I am going to order another pair for myself. They are sturdy, nicely made and look as if they were gold. The look elegant and go well with casual, formal and evening wear.They are exactly as I expected them to be when I saw them online.

Swanson D Mannose 700mg, 60 Capsules
Swanson D Mannose 700mg, 60 Capsules
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars This really helps, 6 May 2012
My cystitis started 2 years ago and got worse 7 months ago. I was getting an UTI attack every 7-14 days.
I knew I needed to see my GP, who would prescribe me antibiotics. I also knew antibiotics would not eliminate the illness permanently so I started "googling" for alternative solutions.I was sceptical when I first saw this product but after reading so many positive reviews I decided to give it a go. I have been taking D-Mannose twice a day and the cystitis has not attacked me since. It has been 5 months now without a single attack. When I stop taking D-Mannose I feel that the illness is getting ready to attack again. I have not found a permanent cure to kill this bug so if anyone knows it, please let me know.

Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Pastry Mat
Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Pastry Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size but sliding while rolling pastry, 1 April 2012
I like the size of it and it serves the purpose. The thing I do not like about is that it is sliding while rolling pastry. I do not mind this as I am not cooking too often and do not have to use it more than 4 times a year but if you think you will need to use it on more regular basis it is better to buy a silicon one that will stay in place while rolling on it.

Page: 1 | 2