Profile for gadgetman67 > Reviews

Jabra Sport Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by Online queen
Price: 57.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'sound' pair of Bluetooth earphones, 10 Jan 2014
I spent quite a long time researching these before buying. Quite expensive so wanted to make sure I got it right, and I did! They fit great with the assortment of ear buds you are supplied which allow you to attach the ones that best match your ears. They are not noise cancelling so you can still hear things around you, which is ideal for using outside the gym running or cycling. They connect with ease (literally under 5 secs of turning on to my iPhone). What's also cool is the fact it actual gives you verbal indications such as 'power on' with an American women's voice, 'power off', 'connected', 'low power' which makes the use even easier. Given 4 stars as they are quite expensive compared to other Bluetooth sets you can buy but worth the extra.

Steinel HS300 Sensor Flood Light, White
Steinel HS300 Sensor Flood Light, White
Price: 82.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light!, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this to replace my previous light (same make and model) which still worked but wouldn't turn off. That was probably around 6 years old. So not bad. I actually originally installed 2 of these lights and the other is still working fine so can vouch for quality build. They look great much better than the standard black ones you see.

Skullcandy CHOPS Earphones - White
Skullcandy CHOPS Earphones - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Skull Candy more like Skull Duggery!, 4 Jan 2011
These must be the worst headphones I have ever purchased. The fit is awful so if I were you don't bother!