Profile for ccottino > Reviews

Content by ccottino

ccottino

5 X 284MM 60 WATT CLEAR GLASS FINISH S15 FITTING DOUBLE ENDED STRIPLIGHT TUBE BULBS
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars but the other 4 work great., 14 Jan. 2015
4 stars because one of the lights was a little to short and doesn't fit, but the other 4 work great.

70% Dark Chocolate Chips - Large 1000g bag
70% Dark Chocolate Chips - Large 1000g bag
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 1 Nov. 2014
Delicious as an ingredient or just out of the bag. Have just ordered 2 additional bags.

Walden Farms Pancake Syrup 340g
Walden Farms Pancake Syrup 340g
Offered by Cambria Health Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable shipping, 1 Nov. 2014
Have bought this product from South African Foods numerous times. Fast impeccable shipping every time and the product arrives thoughtfully packaged to prevent against damage. The product itself is tasty if you know what you're buying. This is a low calorie sweet 'alternative' product that is not meant to taste exactly like sugar. It's for those who like a bit of sweet but don't want the calorie density of sugary foods. I keep coming back to this product and have had nothing but excellent experiences with South African. I'll definitely continue buying.

Lacor-67007-MEASURING CUP 4 PCS. SET S/S. 18%Cr.
Lacor-67007-MEASURING CUP 4 PCS. SET S/S. 18%Cr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Met, 14 Mar. 2014
Nice and heavyweight, exactly as expected. I particularly enjoy the pouring lip. Would rather they not come on the attachment ring as it was a little fussy to remove them but that doesn't detract from their good product standing. Would purchase this item again.

Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Can Opener
Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a low price, 14 Mar. 2014
I'm happy with this product as it's easy to use, easy on the hands and wrists, and works brilliantly for such a low price. Would buy this again.

Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Met, 14 Mar. 2014
Love these spoons. Particularly love the square design and that they fit nicely into the mouth of a standard spice jar. Nice and heavyweight. Would buy these again.

Puma Suede Classic+, Unisex Adults Low-Top Sneakers, Grey, 12 UK
Puma Suede Classic+, Unisex Adults Low-Top Sneakers, Grey, 12 UK
Offered by Sport und Campingshop Kanzewitsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 7 Jan. 2014
Feedback from the husband on this Christmas gift is that 'they're awesome, the real deal, and the color is perfect'.

Under Armour Sonic Compression 7" Men's Shorts - White/Steel, XL
Under Armour Sonic Compression 7" Men's Shorts - White/Steel, XL
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, 7 Jan. 2014
The husband says these are awesome and extremely comfortable and wants the world to know he's wearing them right now!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 9:06 PM BST

Diamante Earrings - Stunning Clear Crystal Drop Earrings Dangle Style
Diamante Earrings - Stunning Clear Crystal Drop Earrings Dangle Style
Offered by TreasureBay

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely Misleading and Disappointing, 11 Dec. 2013
I have to say that I'm overwhelmingly disappointed over this purchase. I bought these earrings to wear to a Christmas party as I was looking for something extra long and sparkly to compliment an updo. These earrings are so terribly disappointing that I'm borderline angry that they were completely falsely advertised. The picture suggests that they have a very long dangle and that they're 7 cm in length. Not true at all! They are barely 5 cm (and quite cheaply crafted despite I had this suspicion due to the low price). How utterly and extremely disappointing. I will promptly return them despite that I still now need earrings for the party next week.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 1:28 PM BST

The Blood Sugar Solution
The Blood Sugar Solution
by Mark Hyman

5.0 out of 5 stars Tools to change your life, 3 Sept. 2012
This book along with "Ultrametabolism" has changed my life. I'm 20lbs lighter, fitter, and healthier after using the tools that Dr. Hyman provide. I've given up 'the white menace' entirely (6 months strong!) and feel better than I have in years (I'm pushing 40). My body functions better, I sleep well, I'm not bloated, and best of all, my processed starchy white foods cravings are gone. A nice bowl of cut fruit is now my sugar. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Hyman and the science. I strongly urge you to read this, and any one of his books, if you're not at optimal health and/or you feel sluggish and stuck in a food rut. Americans tend to eat so much 'non-food' food. WHOLE, fresh, real, unprocessed food is the key to living a long healthy life and with this I couldn't agree more!