Profile for Graham Horgan > Reviews

Content by Graham Horgan

Graham Horgan "Graham Horgan" (Ireland)

New Era MLB NY Yankees 59Fifty Cap - Black/White
New Era MLB NY Yankees 59Fifty Cap - Black/White
Price: £19.99 - £34.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m in Love with my new Cap, 7 Jan 2013
I love Dr. Cap. This is my second item I have purchased from them. The Cap itself is Amazing. And so much better looking in person, towards the photos on here. The quality is Only the best. Dr. Cap also packages there Caps very nicely. Well protected. Not to much and not to little. And also fast delivery. There`s no question. This is my number one place for getting my Caps. Now! I have to go look at myself wearing my new Sexy Cap in the mirror. =)

The Best Hard House...Ever
The Best Hard House...Ever
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars The Best Hard House Ever!, 1 Aug 2012
I got this CD on the estimate time that was giving. Which was 4 days to the Republic of Ireland. The CD was packed good. However, when I took my CD out of the package and opened it. The top left corner where it pivot`s to open was broke, so that corner came off on opening. Then when I went to open the second slot of the Disk. 2, the bottom left corner of that was broke and also came off. I just grabbed another CD case and changed it into that. I may as well of just buying a second-hand one if I knew it was going to be like that. I`m giving the CD the way it came to me 3 stars and 5 stars to the music on the CD. The CD is a must for anyone who likes old classic Hard House tracks with some great remixes put to them. I Highly recommend this CD.

Spongebob Squarepants: Tales From The Deep [DVD] [2000]
Spongebob Squarepants: Tales From The Deep [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Tom Kenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob Squarepants: Tales of the Deep., 30 July 2012
Just got this DVD this morning. 4 days from the time I placed my order to the Republic of Ireland which was fast and that was the exact estimate time. The package was excellent and secure with my receipt. I`m very happy with my order. Here are the episodes on the DVD.

TALES FROM THE DEEP:

House Party. (Double Length Episode).
Hall Monitor.

Spongebob Squarepants: Lost In Time [DVD]
Spongebob Squarepants: Lost In Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ Spongebob Squarepants

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob Squarepants: Lost In Time., 30 July 2012
Just got this DVD morning. 4 days from the time I placed my order to the Republic of Ireland which was fast and that was the exacted estimate time. The package was excellent and secure with my receipt. I`m very happy with my order.