Profile for AAD > Reviews

AAD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tefal BL142A42 Fruit Sensation Blender - Silver
Tefal BL142A42 Fruit Sensation Blender - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars I've just discovered blenders and I love this one!, 15 Aug 2014
This is our first blender and we love it! We've been buying lots of fruits every week and since we bought this we've had a smoothie almost everyday.
It blends well and we try not to overdo it as I've read it's never good to blend for longer than 20 seconds which we never do. I'd say 10-15 seconds does the job even with stubborn fruits and veg. Plus, I like chewing some of the bits left (apparently it is much better if you sort of chew your smoothies rather than just drink them - it aids digestion)
This blender is stylish and doesn't take much space on the work top.I love the glass jug, it's the perfect size and it's really easy to wash. We always make sure we wash it right after we've used it.
Very happy with the purchase and what we got for our £

LIME GREEN 350ml Glass Drinking Bottle 'Curvy' - Non-Slip Silicone Ringed Grips - BPA Free - 100% Recyclable
Offered by Grip and Go UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bottle for take away home made smoothies, 15 Aug 2014
Great glass bottle, the shape is very convenient as it give a good grip, doesn't leak at all. It's perfect for drinking my smoothies on the way to work in the morning. Cleans really well too, I always make sure I wash it right after I finished drinking the content.
It's a bit heavier than a plastic bottle would be but I did let this put me off, as I try to avoid plastic as much as I can.

Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs
Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't be able to function without these!, 15 Aug 2014
These are a godsend. I sleep very light and probably even a leaf falling to the ground wakes me up. Once I'm awake it is almost impossible to fall back to sleep.
These earplugs are great at blocking all the noise and if I push them enough inside (which I shouldn't do really) I won't hear a thing even if I'm being shouted at (always good) :)

Good Night Anti Snoring Large Ring
Good Night Anti Snoring Large Ring

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us, 15 Aug 2014
After literally driving my husband mad with my nagging he accepted to give this a go (his snoring is just unbearable, even with silicon earplugs won't cope)
He tried it for a few nights in a row and unfortunately it did not make a difference at all. Had to return it and Amazon have been great with a swift refund.
The husband did not lose the opportunity to rub it in my nose - how naive of me to ever hope something could break his snoring!

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Offered by BC Gel

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. Disappointing., 15 Aug 2014
Bought this yesterday afternoon and it was delivered first thing this morning. Great service Amazon, as usual!
I have decided to purchase this product after reading many reviews, especially the bad ones. And then I thought to myself..."well, if 225 people rated it 5 stars, surely the 40 odd that rated it 1 star did not know what they're talking about" Sadly, I was wrong.
Sorry to have to reiterate this, but this top coat is really rubbish! It peels off within hours. Yes, it has a decent shine but that's about it. I had it delivered while at work (and quickly applied a coat on my lunch break). I have been sitting at my desk since (no washing/housework, etc) and it started peeling on its own.
You'd be better off buying a cheapie on the high street, you'll get same results.

SanDisk Extreme SDHC 32 GB Class 10 Memory Card 45 MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)
SanDisk Extreme SDHC 32 GB Class 10 Memory Card 45 MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fast, 8 Sep 2013
Can't fault it, it is extremely fast and I simply love it. I am looking to buy one again when the price will drop.

Patriot XT Boost 200X 8GB USB 2.0 Rugged Waterproof and Shock Resistant Flash Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars OKay, 8 Sep 2013
It might be shock resistant but it actually broke after a few months; I wouldn't buy a similar product again.

Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Offered by Bliss St

5.0 out of 5 stars Good filter, 8 Sep 2013
There's nothing really to say here, you can take some amazing photos if you know how to use the filter.

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Cable came off, 8 Sep 2013
It did its job but the cable came out a few times so I had to open it up and re position it.

How to Think Like a Programmer: Program Design Solutions For The Bewildered
How to Think Like a Programmer: Program Design Solutions For The Bewildered
by Paul Vickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Okish book, 8 Sep 2013
Had to buy it as was asked at Uni, I don't think that is a bad book to be honest, didn't finish it though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4