Profile for kevin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Offered by mtxtoys

5.0 out of 5 stars It delivers as much or as little as required as you squeeze the bottle gently to deliver a slow trickle of water which my boys s, 30 Aug 2014
works well and my dogs drank from it first time without the usual suspicion of something new. It delivers as much or as little as required as you squeeze the bottle gently to deliver a slow trickle of water which my boys seem to like.

Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black
Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black
Offered by Five Season

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep they work fine if you have this fitting, 30 Aug 2014
Yep they work fine if you have this fitting. They fit my car but not my camper van. If needed you can loop them round the existing seat belts, as they will clip in a loop. Great price.

Heavy Duty Water Resistant Car Rear Seat Protector Pet Cover
Heavy Duty Water Resistant Car Rear Seat Protector Pet Cover
Offered by Smart Choice Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a premium product but it does cover ..., 30 Aug 2014
This is not a premium product but it does cover the seats and keeps the muddy paws off. the straps broke first time used but a few stitches later and its worked OK ever since.

Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Small
Kong Puppy Kong Dogs Chew Toy, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
Very good price for this classic dog toy.

Personalised Batdog Tag for Dogs
Personalised Batdog Tag for Dogs
Offered by PS Pet Tags

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Very nice quality a little expensive but ..., 30 Aug 2014
Loved it. Very nice quality a little expensive but worth it. Interesting printed text which shows up well. I liked it so much I have just ordered a 'Superdog' disc for my other dog.

The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two
The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Book 2, 5 Jun 2014
Its not the best but I am now on book 3 so it is a readable story I quite like the main characters. They are long books so you need a bit of spare time. I reccomend if you like this genre.

Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine 250 mg, 120 vegetarian capsules ( Multi-Pack)
Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine 250 mg, 120 vegetarian capsules ( Multi-Pack)
Offered by Peak Health Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 13 May 2014
If you take this supplement you already know why. If you believe in the properties for diabetics you may find this is a very good value source.

Non Spill Steel Water Bowl for Dogs. Great for in the car, caravan and in the home. Smaller bowl for smaller dogs and limited space.
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Road tested, 8 April 2014
Just used this in a camper. On road and ferry crossing, no spills. Can recommend without reserve. one two three.

Fabric Pet Dog Cat Puppy Playpen Rabbit Guinea Pig Play Pen in Dark Green Small L37 x H37cm x D90cm
Offered by MHSTAR

2.0 out of 5 stars What playpen?, 8 April 2014
I ordered this but never received it. TNT told me the vendor instructed them to return it to them. I was pretty bloody furious as I needed it for a trip in a campervan to collect two new pups. The vendor gave a full and prompt refund but this did not make up for being let down with no message from vendor. I have been generous with my star rating.

500 Degradable Dog Poop Bags
500 Degradable Dog Poop Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Pooh for 2, 8 April 2014
I have two new pups and was delighted with these good quality poop bags. The price through Amazon was as always very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6