Profile for Nikki > Reviews

Content by Nikki

Nikki

Birth of a Killer (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 1)
Birth of a Killer (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for fans of 'The Saga of Darren Shan'!, 1 Nov. 2014
I was expecting this book to be a cheap knock off to get Darren Shan a little more money but I was amazed at how well thought out it was. It revealed a lot of Larten Crepsley' s little mysteries that weren't explained in 'The Saga of Darren Shan' and it was great to meet some of our old friends again!

Lord of All Things
Lord of All Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read in a while!, 6 Mar. 2014
I brought this book on my kindle mainly because it was cheep and I just wanted a light read but this is not what I got! I was surprised at how well thought out the story seemed and would definitely pay full price for it! A compelling read!

Torchwood: Trace Memory (Torchwood Series Book 5)
Torchwood: Trace Memory (Torchwood Series Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but..., 9 Jan. 2013
I thought this book was a really great book but I could help thinking there was something missing. The storyline was good most of the way through and I loved how Ianto was portrayed as bit more laid back and the "bondathon" thing gave a bit more depth but I think Jack and Ianto' s relationship would have done well if more was added to it! The ending was disappointingly weak but I did enjoy the majority of the book!

Torchwood: Something in the Water (Torchwood Series Book 4)
Torchwood: Something in the Water (Torchwood Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better that expected!, 4 Jan. 2013
A lot of other reviews I read before reading the book had me thinking it wasn't worth the money but I disagree. I found it hard to put down despite being quite scary! I wouldn't advise younger people to read it particularly not at night ;)

Torchwood: Slow Decay (Torchwood Series Book 3)
Torchwood: Slow Decay (Torchwood Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 2 Jan. 2013
I thought this book was fantastically written. The story line wasn't as gruesome as I thought but I would recommend it to people no younger than 14.

Torchwood: Border Princes (Torchwood Series Book 2)
Torchwood: Border Princes (Torchwood Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec. 2012
An absolutely brilliant book full of twists at the last minute and great to read on the kindle! I will definitely be getting the next book in this series on the kindle.