Profile for Fifiliz > Reviews

Content by Fifiliz

Fifiliz (Dorset)

Page: 1 | 2
Nimbus Goose Feather Pillow (discontinued by manufacturer)
Nimbus Goose Feather Pillow (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 28 May 2014
These pillows are well made, but sleep quality is disappointing. The feathers crunch under my head as I move. Demoted to the guest room (sorry guests!!).

Chrome Finish Solid Brass Luxury Traditional Wall Mounted Bathroom Toilet Roll Paper Holder
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 15 Feb 2014
I'm very happy with this roll holder, which feels substantial, looks good, and covers up the holes from the previous holder nicely.

Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars So entertaining for us and the cat, 8 Feb 2014
The first one lasted a good two years, despite its apparently flimsy cardboard construction, so money well spent. I've just had a new one and my cat is going barmy with delight with the fresh catnip - she has daily workouts on it, and it is so funny to watch. Recommended.

Playtex Flower Lace Underwire Bra
Playtex Flower Lace Underwire Bra
Price: £22.50 - £27.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to please, 7 Mar 2013
I've been wearing this style for several years and keep coming back to it for replacements when my bras start getting scratchy with age and washing. They are so comfortable, pretty, and an excellent shape for my 38E figure. I will be lost if Playtex discontinue it! If you buy one and have to wear it on its very last hooks, they probably will dig into the back as experienced by one reviewer; I'd recommend exchanging it for one chest size larger, with slightly smaller cup.

Russell Hobbs 19340 Jewels Kettle - Sapphire
Russell Hobbs 19340 Jewels Kettle - Sapphire

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive looks, excellent performance, 2 Jan 2013
I'm delighted with this kettle which quietly boils fast, and looks gorgeous (although it is not a sapphire blue, more a kingfisher colour). I have not noticed a smell. The lid flips open easily for refilling. Excellent performance and looks.

Warmup XSTAT thermostat for underfloor heating
Warmup XSTAT thermostat for underfloor heating

1.0 out of 5 stars So difficult to programme, 6 Dec 2012
This thermostat was supplied three years ago (not from Amazon)for my conservatory floor by the installer's electrician, who had difficulty himself in programming it, and three winters on, I still can't make it function how I want. The instructions and options are so confusing and numerous, and it seems to have a mind of its own. It has reduced me to tears of frustration! (and my husband to rage). We're not complete technophobes, but this one has beaten us. We've resorted to timed convection heaters instead. Underfloor heating wasted.

Buster Tablet Introducer Giver Classic
Buster Tablet Introducer Giver Classic
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Success!, 17 Oct 2012
Every cat owner should have one. Brilliant product. Wrap cat in a blanket, shoot the pill into back of the mouth, job done!

Fairy All In One Original Dishwasher Tablets 51 Washes
Fairy All In One Original Dishwasher Tablets 51 Washes

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor storage but excellent performance, 11 July 2012
I won't buy this quantity again because, unless they are used pretty quickly, the weight of the tablets on top of each other eventually causes the liquid content to leak all over the ones below, causing them to partially dissolve..... but the performance was excellent. So if you're a family with a daily dishwash, no problem I guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2012 2:02 PM GMT

Bomb Cosmetics Sliced Soap Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Sliced Soap Gift Set
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soaps, 4 Feb 2012
I love these soaps, they are excellent value, smell and look wonderful, and best of all leave hands feeling soft particularly in this cold weather when my hands get chapped so easily. Highly recommended.

Sistema 3.2 Litre Large Microwave Steamer
Sistema 3.2 Litre Large Microwave Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 18 Jan 2012
Super containers, just the job for steaming and reheating. Being red they don't stain noticeably when cooking tomato based foods. The set of three different sizes covers my needs. I'm amazed they come from New Zealand!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2012 12:27 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2