Profile for Fifiliz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The All Colour Freezer Cookery Book
The All Colour Freezer Cookery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for planning ahead, 15 Dec 2011
I'm very pleased with this book which was published in 1976 but contains all you need to know about freezing food, and more important, loads of ideas for interesting meals to cook ahead and beat the dinner party stress. The photos showing serving suggestions are a bit dated, but I can use my imagination to make the presentation more interesting. I just need to make more space in my freezer now!

Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
Dinner in the Freezer (Everyday Easy)
by DK

3.0 out of 5 stars Few desserts, 11 Dec 2011
I'm disappointed to find so few desserts in this book, which I wouldn't have bought if I'd read all the reviews! Only icecreams and granitas. Otherwise some really tasty-looking savoury courses.

Visions Of Wales (Travel Aerial Photography) [DVD]
Visions Of Wales (Travel Aerial Photography) [DVD]
Offered by specialinterests

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 July 2011
I have to agree that this is a poor representation of lovely Wales. I bought this for some Italian friends to help them decide where they wanted to tour. The commentary only identifies some of the places shown, the music became turgid and repetitive, and we had trouble staying awake towards the end! Lots of arty film of the sea and sky (which could be anywhere).

The Norfolk Chicken Coop. A chicken house, run and nesting box suitable for housing 3 - 4 standard chickens. RRP £299 NOW ONLY £179

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coop, 9 July 2010
An excellent quality, very nicely made, sturdy and attractive coop, but no way big enough for more than 2 average sized hens, hence 3 star rating. We will have to devise an additional run to clip on. Our 2 Marans have taken well to it and enjoy their new abode! It is also very heavy, and difficult but not impossible to move regularly. As a mere female it took me 30 mins on my own to put together (easy). Delivery efficient, only 2 days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2010 1:52 PM BST

Mira Event XS Thermostatic Power Shower White/Chrome
Mira Event XS Thermostatic Power Shower White/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars What a shower, 11 Feb 2010
Great shower, easy to install and use, terrific performance. Works effectively off your existing hot water.

Bathtub Stool
Bathtub Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stool, 11 Feb 2010
This review is from: Bathtub Stool (Kitchen & Home)
My elderly father is really pleased with this lightweight seat which makes him feel safer when sitting in the bath and using the hand shower, and getting out. He isn't strong enough to pull himself up when reclining in the bath, so this is a good compromise.

Kitchen Craft 2 L  Le'Xpress Whistling Kettle, Cream
Kitchen Craft 2 L Le'Xpress Whistling Kettle, Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Flying lids, 11 Feb 2010
Lovely kettle, but watch out for a stiff lid fit when you first handle it. I had to pull really hard to get the lid off, and it flew onto the tiled floor and immediately the enamel was chipped, which rather spoilt things!

Page: 1 | 2