Profile for Korina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Guzzini Art and Cafe Cappucino Cups, Set of 2, Orange
Guzzini Art and Cafe Cappucino Cups, Set of 2, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Mar. 2014
We were given a yellow set a few years ago by my mother in law and the cups have been our favourite. I swear the coffee tastes different in them and the size is just right. We managed to break one a little while ago so i got my husband another set for Valentine's day. I couldn't find yellow so i ordered the orange one. It actually is a lovely, deep orange that the photo does not do it justice and it looks much nicer than our yellow one.

Star Wars tm Yoda tm Deluxe Costume Medium Age 5-7
Star Wars tm Yoda tm Deluxe Costume Medium Age 5-7
Offered by A2Z Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 Mar. 2014
This arrived well before the expected date, which we were really pleased about. The costume is rather on the XXL large side for the age range quoted and although my little one looked absolutely hilarious in it, the actual costume feels and looks cheap. Rather disappointed given the money it cost.

Uppercase & Lowercase Tactile Letters: Grades K-1
Uppercase & Lowercase Tactile Letters: Grades K-1
by School Specialty Publishing
Edition: Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 21 May 2013
I bought this pack because the one I wanted from another supplier was not available. It does the job and it is cheaper but it feels cheaper and the sand is coming off some of the letters. It is ok if you need it for home use but if you are planning to use it at work I would look elsewhere.

Morph and Chas Book Ends
Morph and Chas Book Ends

1.0 out of 5 stars To the charity shop..., 21 May 2013
I really liked the look of these book ends but unfortunately they are only good for looking good. It is nit possible to hold up books that are being used and they are forever sliding away taking with them anything and everything that happens to be next to them...I'm afraid they will be going to the charity shop! Really disappointed

Tedim Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone (Pack of 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice range of colours, 13 April 2013
We received the pack promptly. The range of colours is lovely and the kids have both chosen at least two each. However, the pens are v. Light and feel cheap and the soft bit at the bottom fell off after only a couple of uses. Admittedly, you can fix it back on but....

Thera-Band Exercise Ball - 45cm, Yellow
Thera-Band Exercise Ball - 45cm, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Thera-Band Exercise Ball (Sports)
Does what it says on the box. Both of my kids love it and we use it for a range of OT exercises!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but..., 13 April 2013
I would have given this a 5 star rating had it come with some examples of scenes one could make.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 April 2013
I received my case very promptly. The case has a hard back and a nice soft top. Fits perfectly and it is easy to use with my IPad. I would highly recommend it

Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
by Ian Whybrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 16 Mar. 2013
Another great book in the Harry and the Dinosaurs series. My kids loved it and we are looking forward to reading it again and again.

Net of 50 Glass Marbles [Toy]
Net of 50 Glass Marbles [Toy]
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Half the marbles were broken, 16 Mar. 2013
Very disappointed with this purchase. Half the marbles arrived broken. If I could be bothered I would have send them back!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3