Profile for Spyros Georgakopoulos > Reviews

Content by Spyros Georgak...

Spyros Georgakopoulos "Spyros"

ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 - 150 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler for AMD and Intel Sockets

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for specific purposes, 24 Dec. 2012
I bought this so that I could bump a few more MHz out of my old Phenom II 550. It was also inside a pretty small case, so I was looking for something small that fits and that can be installed without a backplate. It got the job done.
Now that I've upgraded to a 2500k I am using this instead of the stock cooler. I can go up to 4.3GHz and after that cooling starts to be a problem. It's not a bad deal to get 1GHz more out of your proccessor but this one is expected to go at least up to 4.5-4.6 and this can be achieved with coolers that are available for only 10 euros more.
To sum up, it is a nice cheap buy if you want to breathe life into an old system or if you have space limitations, but if you want to do some serious o/c you can do a lot better spending a little more.
A definite pro is that the cooler is extra quiet.

Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice trimmer, 24 Dec. 2012
Gets the job done.
Turbovac keeps most of the hair inside.
Big range of trimming length to choose from.
Good battery life.

Gaggia Baby 74820 Coffee Maker, Black
Gaggia Baby 74820 Coffee Maker, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good espresso maker, 24 Dec. 2012
I upgraded from my first machine, a DeLonghi with pressurized filter. The espresso that I make with the Gaggia cannot even be compared with what I was making before! With a selected, freshly-grinded coffee the result is better than what I get in most coffee shops but there is a big difference with commercial supermarket brands as well. They all tasted the same with the DeLonghi, but now I can finally tell which ones I like better. I regret not having bought a Gaggia Baby from the beginning.
The only drawback I can mention is that the on/off button is at the back, which often makes me forget to turn it off after I make an espresso in the morning before going to work.
For the price I bought it (100 pounds, best offer ever), I can't rate it with anything less than 5 stars.