Profile for Jonno > Reviews

Content by Jonno

Jonno "Count Alucard" (Isle of Man)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Racket Sports - Move Compatible (PS3)
Racket Sports - Move Compatible (PS3)
Offered by Kunoyo

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 16 Mar. 2015
Poor,very limited game types, slow reacting. Can't recommend.

Making Short Films, Third Edition: The Complete Guide from Script to Screen
Making Short Films, Third Edition: The Complete Guide from Script to Screen
by Clifford Thurlow

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview, 16 Mar. 2015
A nice and easy read. Covers lots of different things, tells you who does what, and covers pre-production, production and post production and marketing. I feels it doesn't go into enough detail about how you do things, eg how you operate the boom, etc. Seems to concentrate on the higher values such as funding, competitions etc, so not really enough technical stuff. But, what it does do is give a very good overview of the way the film industry works, which could be invaluable for those with more ambition than simply doing a home movie.

UFC Personal Trainer - Move Compatible (PS3)
UFC Personal Trainer - Move Compatible (PS3)
Offered by Korte-EDV Internetmarketing & Vertrieb, Preise inkl. MwSt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 Mar. 2015
I don't really like this software, too limited, and a confusing interface.

Snakebyte Wired Controller - Black (PS3)
Snakebyte Wired Controller - Black (PS3)
Offered by Eliware

SAS Nutrition Multivit 120 Tablets - Multi Vitamin A - Z for Daily Wellbeing
SAS Nutrition Multivit 120 Tablets - Multi Vitamin A - Z for Daily Wellbeing
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems., 16 Mar. 2015
Good product. I wonder if they do one that will improve my eyes so I can read the label. Seems all labels these days are way too small to read.

Buffalo HD-LX3.0TU3-EU 3TB DriveStation Velocity
Buffalo HD-LX3.0TU3-EU 3TB DriveStation Velocity
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 11 Feb. 2015
Bought this in November 14. I have 4 other Buffaloes and found them to be very reliable. This one however spent 5 days 18hrs per day trying to back up 265 GB which should be easy for a drive of this sort. Gave up until this week, at which point the drive could be seen by windows but not accessible. Buffalo had no fix for this, but described it as faulty and issued a return form. I just hope I have lost no important photos. I cannot recommend this drive.

Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker ®
Call Saint Nuisance Call Blocker ®
Offered by Call Saint Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Working in a 50 percent kinda way., 16 Oct. 2014
I can receive incoming calls but get no dialtone. At all. I can't make ANY outgoing calls. Guess where this product was made. I am currently in contact with call-saint to address issue. The booklet says it is the fault of the web filter. But all four brand new filters ?? No way.
UPDATE: Have got this working, sort off. I now run it in parallel to the phone by using a line splitter box. But I cannot adjust any of the settings on the box because you need the phone keypad to make the changes. It does block most calls, but I sometimes get "Private Caller" coming through selling me PPI legal help. Some UK calls get through too, "... your PC is infected with a virus, please give us the password and.. ". I have fun with these people, and 15 mins later they cut ME off !

Casio LC160LV Big Display Pocket Calculator
Casio LC160LV Big Display Pocket Calculator
Offered by only the best deals 4u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a prime number, 14 Oct. 2014
Ok for the money, but don't rely on it for anything essential. I bought three of these, one was faulty.The buttons were really sensitive. Press a 2 and you also get a point. Try an 8 and you can also get a 5. Two work fine, but the third is going in the bin. I wanted one of these to go in a work pocket so it had to have a hard case. It has. It is hard to open.It clips shut, but is a bit of a struggle to open unless you dig a nail in between the lid and base. I know it is cheap but it is Casio. I think i will rely on my ancient and worn (20 yrs plus) radioshack version.

Adjustable Ladder Stand off
Adjustable Ladder Stand off
Offered by Bison Products

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfinished and Hazardous, 29 Aug. 2014
Received this product, about 9 days to deliver. What I received was a flat packed product that needed putting together. Instructions were largely useless. Also I needed three additional smaller sized washers to connect the bolts safely. I was initially unable to push the legs into the arms of the product, it had been very poorly machined leaving large burrs on the drill holes of the arms. I also discovered aluminium shavings in the box, and shavings on other sections. I counted myself lucky I only received a minor cut to a finger from this. In order to get the product to work at all, I had to hacksaw the burrs off, then hammer down what remained. By which time my hands were filthy.Because the product was dirty. I may even get around to using it at some point. Sad to say, but the box said "Made in Britain".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6