Profile for SallytheAnn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Umbra Mosh Wood Multi Frame- Holds four photos- Espresso
Umbra Mosh Wood Multi Frame- Holds four photos- Espresso

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky but wish it attached to the wall, 26 May 2010
I really like the layout and colour of this frame. It is nice to have something where you can display a few photos together but all in one unit. The only thing I would like to be different is that I wish it was set up to hang on the wall rather than just stand on a desk/surface.

Umbra Lira Multi-Picture Frame Holds Four, 4x6 Inches Photos, Natural
Umbra Lira Multi-Picture Frame Holds Four, 4x6 Inches Photos, Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Different syle frame, 26 May 2010
I really like this frame. You don't have to have it standing up- I've put mine on the wall. It is nice to be able to put up a collection of photos all together (e.g. family pics) without having to use several frames. The wood in the picture on amazon does seem a little darker than the wood of the actual frame I have, but the light colour does go with my decor so it just depends what you prefer.

Stentor Black Aluminium Music Stand
Stentor Black Aluminium Music Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 May 2010
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a stand as I'm just starting out playing but this item was just right for my needs. I've never owned a more expensive stand but this one is light-weight and folds up compactly which is what I was looking for. If you are a beginner and want to get a stand without breaking the bank this will do fine.

Tissot Men's Couturier Watch T0354101603100 Leather
Tissot Men's Couturier Watch T0354101603100 Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, 26 May 2010
Brought this watch for my father's birthday. I was concerned about the possibility of it looking cheap as sometimes it's hard to tell from an online picture, but was pleasently surprised as the watch is very good quality and looks really stylish for it's type. It also came in a solid disply/presentation box complete with a book on tissot & watches (guessing you'd probably be a big watch fan to read it, still a nice touch). My father really liked the watch and he has had no problems with it during it's first year of use.

Bell Faction
Bell Faction
Price: £26.94 - £39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good style, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I'm really happy with this helmet. I have quite a small head and have had a bit of trouble finding helmets which fit, plus I'm not a big fan of how the traditional style bicycle helmets look, but this one is pretty cool. It comes with 3 different widths of padding for front & back so you can adjust the inside cushioning to get the best fit. A previous review on amazon advised to get the smallest size possible for your head (because the fit can only be adjusted via the padding) and I did just that. My head is 55cm and I ordered a small size (51-56cm). If I use the medium padding at the back and slim at the front I get a perfect snug fit. the helmet also comes in a medium size (54-59cm) and large size (58-63cm). Overall if you are looking for solid but good looking helmet I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3