Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Swanson Sup Herb Ashwagandha Extract (450mg, 60 Capsules)
Swanson Sup Herb Ashwagandha Extract (450mg, 60 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars effective and good quality, 12 Jun 2014
I have taken ashwagandha many times and I really feel the difference when I am not taking it . the quality often varies but this make does its job I feel calmer clearer thinking and far more relaxed so much so that people notice. I will reorder and will start my son on it too.

More splendid low-carbing
More splendid low-carbing
by Jennifer Eloff

4.0 out of 5 stars new ideas, 4 Mar 2014
Am using this a lot full of interesting low carb ideas that you can add to or tweek to suit your own needs

NEW HBO Game of Thrones Authentic Prop - Hand of the King Pin Brooch - Ned Stark
Offered by TBC CuteEdison®

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 4 Mar 2014
Not very good quality but ok the detail is good but it will not survive much wear. Ok for price

3 inch multi tag craft punch
3 inch multi tag craft punch
Offered by shawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect punch, 4 Mar 2014
Love this Punch it gives really crisp price labels. sturdy construction means it will last and it goes through strong card

Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars if you need craft storage its perfect, 8 Aug 2013
Solid construction great for craft storage I will be buying more because it looks neat as well. If you work with beads I recommend it

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars truly awful, 18 Jun 2013
No story no plot to speak of just continuous descriptions of buildings and monuments. He should be ashamed to call this a novel.

Bead Loom Kit Ultimate
Bead Loom Kit Ultimate
Offered by Fred Aldous Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars really relaxing, 14 May 2013
I love could spend all day working on my loom now I would like an even bigger one much faster than peyote stitch

I Love To Boogie
I Love To Boogie

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 14 May 2013
This review is from: I Love To Boogie (MP3 Download)
Amazing took me right back but still fresh now my son has it on his running tape now good for exercise

The Mediterranean Diet: Unlock the Mediterranean Secrets to Health and Weight Loss with Easy and Delicious Recipes

1.0 out of 5 stars same old stuff, 14 May 2013
I thought it would have something new and helpful really the worst diet with the least information of any value

Ancient Grains for Modern Meals: Mediterranean Whole Grain Recipes for Barley, Farro, Kamut, Polenta, Wheat Berries & More
by Maria Speck

2.0 out of 5 stars so disappointing, 4 Jan 2013
Had high hopes for this book that it would have a wide range of down to earth meals using these grains in a variety of ways. sadly it like one of those cooking shows it looks pretty but you are just never going to cook the meals.

Page: 1 | 2