Profile for james0978@aol.com > Reviews

james0978@aol.com (Wiltshire, England)

FIFA Football 2002 (PS2)
FIFA Football 2002 (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Your either a fan of fifa or not!, 23 Jan 2002
I am one of those who buy every version of FIFA, why, well I don't know, but FIFA never really lets me down, and this is no different.
The gameplay is the best so far, you can actually score in different ways (even from the centre circle) and the opposition change there style, they seem to get worse in defence when 3 down, but at 1 up with 5 mins left, every team is just impossible to score against - annoying, but what excitement, this game is brilliant, the crowd sound is excellent, the graphics are superb.
However there are a few problems - Commentry, This seems to be getting worse, and surely we here enough of Andy Gray on tele, the last thing we want is his mouth on our PS2.
Another problem is the rosters, they don't show where the players are actually playing sometimes. The other really dissappointing thing with FIFA 2002, you can't play more than one human player in the custom tournements.
Apart from that this game is second to none, I have played ISS many times, and I'm sorry but that hasn't improved from the first version on the PS1.
I recommend this as a definite purchase and look forward to the next instalment (There is bound one for the World Cup)