Profile for Andrew.ChandlerWilson > Reviews

Andrew.ChandlerWilson (Portsmouth)

The Fall of Night
The Fall of Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputadownable, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Fall of Night (Kindle Edition)
Scary, a cold slap in the face. This book really makes you think about one real possibility, an invasion of Europe by Russia, think about what is happening right now in Ukraine and the fact that Russia just recently tested three ballistic missiles. The story tells a grim tale of a bureaucratic europe feeling smug and safe behind political rhetoric, the armed forces depleted due to lack of money, sound familiar? You will come out the other side with possibly a different view of where our tax payer money goes, maybe a bit more should go into strengthening our armed forces.

Moon Wreck: Fleet Academy (The Slaver Wars Book 3)
Moon Wreck: Fleet Academy (The Slaver Wars Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series., 11 Aug 2013
I love this series, not often I take the time to type out these reviews, but I want people to take a look at this and the others before it. Great story, very interesting concept. Please can the author complete The Salver Wars #5!!

Zeitgeist: The Movie [PAL]
Zeitgeist: The Movie [PAL]
Dvd ~ PETER JOSEPH

5.0 out of 5 stars Anger and Amazement, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Zeitgeist: The Movie [PAL] (DVD)
I watched this film a few years back when it appeared on the web as a free film. I watched the whole thing. This film will provoke anger and amazement, anger at what the people of this earth have to put up with and amazement that no one does anything about it.

The Nameless War (The Nameless War Trilogy Book 1)
The Nameless War (The Nameless War Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the story., 1 Nov 2011
Some reviews mention the spelling mistakes, I noticed them plus some missed words, even so, the story is powerful enough to push throug the odd mistake. I could not put this book down, absolutely on the nail for me. The story line is so good and the imagery conjured up by the story are powerful indead. I take my hat of to the author for publishing it and I so look forward to the next installment. Brilliant......

Battle Earth
Battle Earth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Battle Earth (Kindle Edition)
This book takes you straight into the action. The images created by the author are vivid and riviting. Cannot wait for the next installment!