Profile for winnie lumsden > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gaia
Gaia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gaia (MP3 Download)
Excellent original music by Carl and so refreshing.

Deadly Crossing (A Tom Dugan Novel)
Deadly Crossing (A Tom Dugan Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book. a real page turner., 31 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. The way it deals with the awful plight of the young women in circumstances most people can hardly imagine, or even believe. Well written and informative.

Around the Hollow Hills.  The Story of Richard Watson, Lead Miner, Poet and Entertainer.
Around the Hollow Hills. The Story of Richard Watson, Lead Miner, Poet and Entertainer.
by James McTAGGART

5.0 out of 5 stars I have loved the work of Richard Watson since I was thirteen ..., 24 Dec. 2014
I have loved the work of Richard Watson since I was thirteen years old and would hold him up against any other poet, writer. Indeed I class him alongside our own national bard., ROBERT Burns. Richard Watson, the Teesdale Bard, was never given the recognition he deserved, and the nation still isn't aware of his magnificent words. I urge anyone who enjoys poetry, to read the works of Richard Watson.

Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping book., 24 Dec. 2014
I love stories like these. People surging against the odds. Great read. Loved every minute of it.
I can't wait to read the next one.

Photo Cushion Cover Audrey Hepburn

It's beautiful.

Sudan: A Novel
Sudan: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sudan: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this immensely. Oh yes, I cried at parts, I was horrified at parts, but this is a well written book about a terrible thing that goes on, even in this day and age.

Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners: 55 Fast and Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to Lose Weight Fast

Excellent!

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this story immensely

ESecure Professional Boom Microphone / Mic Stand On Tripod with Adjustable Height & Angle

My daughter loves it.

Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)
Broken Dolls (Jefferson Winter Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, 23 Mar. 2014
I have just finished this book and had to say it's been a great read. I think I will be reading more of Jefferson Winter, definately. Just heading to book sites to find some. Then start reading again. Buy the book, you won't be disappointed. I usually read the Alex Cross books but this is just as good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3