Profile for Mr A Shufflebottom > Reviews

Content by Mr A Shufflebottom

Mr A Shufflebottom (Leigh Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Decrescent Printer & Fax USB Computer PC Cable Lead 2m for ALL Brother Devices Including DCP HL MFC
Offered by Decrescent
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it was a gift to my grandson, 17 Mar 2014
No reported issues with the item, my grandson would have told me if there was any issues with it. Fantastic.

The Best of Andrea Bocelli - Vivere
The Best of Andrea Bocelli - Vivere
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Sep 2013
I really like this, some excellent songs, very good when driving, very soothing. Pity I can't speak Italian. Would recommend this to anyone.

New 3 In 1 USB Home Mains + Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500, Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini
Offered by Gadgetsonline
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical for modern day usage., 22 Sep 2013
Really good, as smart phones drain batteries very quickly this enables charging on the go. A necessity with todays busy lives.

Duronic KS5000 Large Digital Display 5KG Kitchen Scales with 24.5cm Diameter Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed., 22 Sep 2013
This was just what I needed for making pizza dough, Will be good for when I try to make bread. It also looks really good.

This Is Me...Then
This Is Me...Then
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 4.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed., 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: This Is Me...Then (Audio CD)
I thought that the album was just ordinary and very similar songs throughout, wouldn't inspire me to purchase other albums from this artist.

A New Day Has Come
A New Day Has Come
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: A New Day Has Come (Audio CD)
I think this is areally good album and again Celine Dion has come up trumps, she for me can do no wrong.

Turn It Up Louder
Turn It Up Louder
Price: 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good album, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
Bought this as a bargain buy and was really impressed with the quality of the songs reall,really, really a bargain. Would look at buying more of her albums.

A Girl Like Me
A Girl Like Me
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I bought this because Rihanna is really good but wasn't overly impressed with it. Ok to listen to as you are driving along.

Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml
Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 32.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Feb 2013
My partner who this was purchased for loved it, her daughter tried her best to claim it and has subsequently purchased her own as she liked it that much. My partner said it was one of the best perfumes she has ever had.

One Wish - The Holiday Album
One Wish - The Holiday Album
Price: 4.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 7 Feb 2013
I really love whitney and have lots of her other albums, this is very good, easy to listen to. Sad to have lost a brilliant tallent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3