Profile for Java > Reviews

Fiskars Bypass Lopper
Fiskars Bypass Lopper
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cutters, 18 July 2012
I do voluntary conservation work and we use Fiskars on the reserve (for cutting gorse etc) so I had no problem in ordering this pair of loppers for use in my garden. Good cutting action, light(ish) - certainly lighter than my old loppers - and a sturdy feel to them.

Foldable Stand, Holder, Cradle for iPad, iPad 2, Notebook, Laptop, Netbook, T...
Offered by SHARKS24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 18 July 2012
I bought one of these for my ipad(2). Fantastic and very handy, especially on holiday if you want to watch a movie (while stuck in airport!). I have bought them as presents for friends and they have found them really useful. Great service from seller as it arrived very quickly. Overall, happy customer.

Columbia Men's Aravis III Shell Omni-Tech Jacket - Black, Small
Columbia Men's Aravis III Shell Omni-Tech Jacket - Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 29 Jun 2012
I do like Columbia clothing and already have a couple of their jackets. This one is very good quality, the fit is very good, great style. Great service from seller
I bought a small (I take a 38 short in suit jacket) and fit is perfect.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Womens Backpack Black 10 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Womens Backpack Black 10 lt

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 16 Jan 2012
Ordered bag, great price and quality and does what it says on the tin (as it were!). Arrived quickly so all in all, happy cutomer.

High
High
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: High (Audio CD)
Just buy this. I promise, you will not be disappointed. 'Class' is the word to describe this and everything else about the Blue Nile. Why wont they bring another album out?!
Soul Boy is stunning and on a good stereo, amazing.

A Walk Across The Rooftops
A Walk Across The Rooftops

4.0 out of 5 stars Still one of the best songs ever, 4 Dec 2010
I bought this album at a Hi-Fi exhibition when it came out. As you know it was on the Linn label (Linn being a rather upmarket hi-fi company). Tinseltown, 25 years on is still one of the best songs ever and still sounds as fresh today as it did then. It hasn't aged. Paul B's voice is lovely as it was when I saw him at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh 4 years ago. He could have walked on stage, burped, and walked off and it would still have been the best concert I have ever been at.
If you like music, proper music, buy this and everything else by the Blue Nile. Music, songs, lyrics, voices dont get any better.

A Quiet Storm
A Quiet Storm
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: A Quiet Storm (Audio CD)
What a voice and what an album. I first hear tracks off this album a few years ago and it had been in my mind to buy it ever since. Was not disappointed. The title track is just superb and have enjoyed all subsequent listens. Over met one other person who has heard this album and he raved about it also.

The Promise
The Promise

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Promise (Audio CD)
I have always enjoyed Springsteen but I have been disappointed with some of his albums over the years. However, I bought this the day it came out and have truly enjoyed it. It has made me go back and listen to a lot of his back catalogue material. The album and the aritst display class and everyone I talk with about the album say how much they enjoy listening to it.

A Friend Of A Friend
A Friend Of A Friend
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Def not disappointed, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: A Friend Of A Friend (Audio CD)
I heard tracks off this album on Bob Harris programme on Radio 2 and interviews with DR and GW. I have not been disappointed now that I have heard the whole album. Yes the first and last tracks are the strongest but the whole album has what you want - good lyrics, melody, musicianship, harmonies, tunes etc. I have played it several times and each time it gets better. Have also recommended to friends who have enjoyed it.

A Crooked Road
A Crooked Road
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars First listen - likey likey!, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: A Crooked Road (Audio CD)
Just got this album and have played it only once but am already looking forward to second, third etc listen. I have bought some cracking albums this last couple of weeks (eg Dave Rawlings Machine, Tracey Thorn) but this is the best. Final track on disc 2 is what defines good music

Page: 1 | 2